mid-west open

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone had any news about the 9-ball event at the mid-west open? Is it full, i understand that the 8-ball is filled. Is the vendors booth's sold out?
let us know Eydie,
thanks
blud

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Hey Blud,

Here's how it stands:

The 8 Ball is completely sold out. There is still a last chance 8 Ball tournament that players can attend. You must sign up at the door. It is a $40.00 enty, saturday evening. We will take 128 players.

The Open 9 Ball still has openings.

Both Woman's events have spots but they are filling up! We have over 80 paid woman in the 8 Ball, that's huge for the gal's. This is going to be a mega event with some of the big dawg girls coming in to vie for this prize. BTW, all of the trophie aka known as winner gifts I purchased at Tiffany & Co.

There are only 3 vendor booths left for rent!

The welcome cocktail party on wednesday night is going to be a lot of fun. We have an expected 150 guests coming. We have a Jazz Band and a great Pasta bar. Kahlua is premiering a new Mai Tai that everyone will be able to try, and the AmberBock will be flowing.

(Someone told me that the Makers Mark fairy will be attending)

Robert Byrne will be presenting his new book "Byrne's Complete Book of Pool Shots". He will give a short speach and we will have a limited amount of complimentary copies for the crowd.

Budweiser/AmberBock will be hosting a taste every night in their booths #408 and 410 from 4 to 7 nightly.

Earl Strickland will be around all weekend, he is conducting private and group lessons.

Mike Massey, Robin Dodson and Steve Lillis will be proforming as "The Rack Team" They will do trick shot demonstrations all weekend.

I hope everyone has a great time. We have worked extreemly hard to bring you this event. Have patience with us this year, as for next yr it will be the Atomic Bomb!

Thank you all for the wonderful support you have given Bob and I, we truly appreciate everyone's kind words and good wishes.

Eydie

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ROCK AND ROLL GUYS, SEE YOU THERE WED.........MAKERS MARK, ON THE ROCKS, DOUBLE, POUR IT SLOW AND EASY....
DA-BLUD

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Bob and Eydie- It seems like you have a lot available to all walks of life, players, fans, collectors, and even the family. This is going to be a grand event. I can't wait to see you guys at next years event. Due to my location and timing, I'm unable to attend this year.
Best of luck,
Zim

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I'm going there Saturday morning and afternoon to wander around, watch some pool and spend some money. Dennis

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, Dennis,

come by, I will have some nice cues that you can look at. i'll also have some of my Pete's with me. Stop in and say hello.
blud