Mosconi cup to florida

ALT_ESV

The seats available when the general sale went on today.
IMG_9638.png

IMG_9639.png

IMG_9640.png

IMG_9641.png

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Those additional seats were all gone within five minutes. Well, except for four total seats in the Euro handicapped area.

dquarasr

Registered
I scored a $70 ticket. But I closed my browser, on principle. I think over $10 additional Ticketmaster "service fee" and "order processing fee" is too much.

It's not the actual dollar amount. It's the idea of it. Color me cheap if you want, but TM can shove it.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I scored a $70 ticket. But I closed my browser, on principle. I think over $10 additional Ticketmaster "service fee" and "order processing fee" is too much.

It's not the actual dollar amount. It's the idea of it. Color me cheap if you want, but TM can shove it.
Tickets continue to pop up a few at a time presumably because someone changed their mind, like you.

I paid about 20% on each ticket. It's part of the deal. Ticketmaster is a monopoly.

I think the price shown should be the price you pay. This is something Europe usually does much better than the US. Like the $159 room at the Caribe that turns into $250 with taxes, resort fee, and parking.

Scrunge19

Registered
I think with Thorpe working on his game and a recent import, we will have the best chance -- on paper -- that we have had in years.
If he even makes the team. Fedor, Sky, and SVB are all locks to make the team so if Billy doesn’t auto qualify on points, it’s going to be awfully tough to get a spot. It’s obviously too soon to call anything but I’d think Tyler and Oscar are the two leading candidates as of now.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
On a whim I logged into Ticketmaster at 11:30 AM and searched “Mosconi Cup” and scored all 4 days, VIP, front row for me and my buddy.

Day 1: SEC 12 - A1 & A2
Day 2: SEC 12 - A11 & A12
Day 3: SEC 12 - A11 & A12
Day 4: SEC 16 - A8 & A9

Day 4 was a blunder getting European section but my buddy sat on that side all 4 days last time and enjoyed the international experience of it so I take it as a silver lining.
Same. We will be in sections 16 and 15 for the duration, hahaha. I didn't realize the sides thing until it was too late... oh well, still going to be a blast no matter where we sit!

xproskier

Registered
Ticketmaster is a disaster. Saw tickets available earlier but none less than $400. Website wouldn't allow more than 1 ticket to be purchased. Website also said "general" not available until 6pm May 10th, and they were offering $70 and $90 seats. So at 6pm, (I actually logged on Ticketmaster website at 554pm and refreshed about every 8 seconds. At 6pm, said sold out. All 4 days. So disappointed as I live just 3 hrs away. Seriously? Ticketmaster is a joke. I have a feeling bots are used running in concert with some mysterious algorithms whereas wholesalers are buying "blocks" of seats before the general public can actually get their hands on them. Just a hunch.

Anyway, if anyone out there bought 2+ tickets and unfortunately cannot make it, please please please reach out to me. I'll make it worth your time. I know its premature to even ask this right now. But will take any day(s), any seat(s). Will even sit on the janitor's bucket. Just email or message me. Thank you.
-Greg xproskier@bellsouth.net