My Latest Marty-Mail!

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
You can't serve papers on a rat, baby sister.
You gotta kill him or let him be.

Oh wait, this isn't the Quote thread is it?

M HOUSE

Silver Member
Marty or the water

As I type this I'm sitting here in La. only a short distance from the Miss. River Levee. I'm beginning to wonder which will go away first, the water or these Marty threads. I hope it's the water, at least the threads are a little entertainment. Hold on, it appears that I'm getting an e-mail from someone named Marty right now...

Nevermind, I think my e-mail service provider must have crashed. The e-mail came in with the letters so scrambled that it was unreadable.

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
As I type this I'm sitting here in La. only a short distance from the Miss. River Levee. I'm beginning to wonder which will go away first, the water or these Marty threads. I hope it's the water, at least the threads are a little entertainment. Hold on, it appears that I'm getting an e-mail from someone named Marty right now...

Nevermind, I think my e-mail service provider must have crashed. The e-mail came in with the letters so scrambled that it was unreadable.

No no no. You've got it all wrong. If your e-mail service provider crashed and you received a scrambled message from MH, it would be more legible than when he sent it:thumbup:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
No no no. You've got it all wrong. If your e-mail service provider crashed and you received a scrambled message from MH, it would be more legible than when he sent it:thumbup:

Actually, I'm wondering if MH might be onto something -- a new form of cryptography. You folks remember your history lessons, right? WWII, the Nazi war machine was in full swing. And they had, at the time, the best encryption device ever devised, up to that point -- The Enigma machine:

170px-Enigma.jpg

Perhaps today's equivalent is "The Hermanigma machine"? Put MH behind any keyboard, and have him transcribe and send any document for you -- the encryption is "built-in" by the device between the keyboard and the chair, and is virtually uncrackable.

:p

J/K,
-Sean

Mickey Qualls

You study the watch......
Silver Member
Actually, I'm wondering if MH might be onto something -- a new form of cryptography. You folks remember your history lessons, right? WWII, the Nazi war machine was in full swing. And they had, at the time, the best encryption device ever devised, up to that point --

Perhaps today's equivalent is "The Hermanigma machine"? Put MH behind any keyboard, and have him transcribe and send any document for you -- the encryption is "built-in" by the device between the keyboard and the chair, and is virtually uncrackable.

:p

J/K,
-Sean

I remember reading somewhere that Napoleon would send messages to his generals out in the field using a variation of that. He would spell a word using the letters three ahead of it. For example, POOL CUE would be SRRO FXH in his message.

Uh-oh. Maybe Marty has a Napoleon complex :yikes:

I've cleared my inbox.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Richard Kravitz must be a stealth lawyer.
That is why no phone number
Try googling the name :D

Take a look where this thread shows up :D

http://www.google.ca/search?q="RICH...024&bih=563&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=off&tbs=

Must be trying to intimidate you with the Archie Bunker criteria for superior lawyering.

Why didn't he just claim representation by Rabinowitz Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz?

Final Edit: Can't you people hit DELETE when you get spam instead of cluttering up this place with reposts ????? :D:D:D

Isn't Richard Kravitz the pool author?.......

JoeyA

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't Richard Kravitz the pool author?.......

JoeyA

Close but no cigar. :D

He writes medical stuff

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Richa...m=bks&ei=rObRTbnlL-HL0QHK5M35Cw&start=10&sa=N

I think I know where you are getting confused.
In The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz. Richard Dreyfuss played Duddy. a cueist.

See On Snooker - page 11, bottom

http://books.google.ca/books?id=a5a...&resnum=2&ved=0CFgQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

How many more movie references can we drag into this thread? :D