Need help on Schon-13 shaft

poolfreakz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi I would like to ask how much is a schon 13 shaft worth? How does it play compared to the newer version of schon shaft? Thanks :)

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
poolfreakz said:
Hi I would like to ask how much is a schon 13 shaft worth? How does it play compared to the newer version of schon shaft? Thanks :)
you got to put up more info. than that. Take some pictures and posted up, what size shaft? New or used?:D

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
in good playable condition I'd say about 65-120 dollars depending on rings. That shaft should have been made only 1 year, 93 if my memory is correct. Dash rings would probably bring more than the silver ring.

Lot depends on size and overall condition, and if someone is looking for that specific years shafts. Can get a new schon shaft for 125.

poolfreakz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is a used 13mm shaft. Still very straight with light blueing on shaft. How does it play compare to a newer version of the schon shaft? Which one is better? Thanks for the insights :)

metallicarokerx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
someone correct me if im wrong but i think they play the exact same as the newer shafts and the only diffrence being the schon 13 written in the collar

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
poolfreakz said:

This shaft was probably made about 1993 for a year or two and if it is straight it might go for as much as $150. Why, when a new Schon shaft can be had for $125? Good question, but if someone had a cue from that era and they are looking for the original replacement, they will pay more for it.

Chris