New American Billiards Radio Episode with Jeanette's agent Tom George

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just a heads up for everyone. You can skip ahead 10 minutes or so to get past my opinion stuff and get to the meat of the episode...

sjm

Sweating it at Derby City
Silver Member
Wow, that was a great interview.

I've met Tom George, Jeanette's agent, a few times, and he brings a unique perspective to the table. He was candid, compassionate, and focused at this disheartening moment for himself and Jeanette, his client,

Mike Howerton asked all the right questions, and Tom shone brightly in his responses. The primary purpose of the interview, per Mike Howerton's comments, was to bring attention to the GoFundMe and I think he succeeded. I am proud to say that I made a contribution already, and I encourage others to do the same.

I've been lucky enough to meet and get to know all of Jeanette's lovely children, and if you'd had the same opportunity, you'd know just how deserving they are of your support. One can only imagine how they'll deal with these difficult times, and while it's heartrending to think of them without a mother, Tom George related poignantly that we must hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

The pool community is small and very tightly knit, but we'll all stick together as we endure this awful episode in the life of a beloved member of our community.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a heads up for everyone. You can skip ahead 10 minutes or so to get past my opinion stuff and get to the meat of the episode...

Thanks for posting this Mike. Truly saddening news. I will definitely be sending prayers to Jeanette Lee, and family. 🙏