New Kamui .98b OR 1.21b Chalk ------> Lowest price you will find Shipped!!

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
New Kamui Chalk "Beta" Formula

- 36% Bigger than the 'Alpha" Version

- New Tear off Label Layers for easier use of the whole cube!

This is the LOWEST PRICE you will find, and I am NOT ALLOWED to advertise it at this price,

so click on either one to see the shipped price........

SOLD OUT FAST
(thanks to the below poster who made the bizarre comment on my listing/post :scratchhead:)

Last edited:

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
Thanks, but where?

Thanks for the info, but can you please tell me where you saw new Kamui .98b or 1.21b chalk for sale for $20 shipped? I did a search and cannot seem to find it on here... I will change the wording if im incorrect...:thumbup:

coelhojoli5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
Thanks for the info, but can you please tell me where you saw new Kamui .98b or 1.21b chalk for sale for $20 shipped? I did a search and cannot seem to find it on here... I will change the wording if im incorrect...:thumbup:

Sorry, 22 shipped... Your is 24 + 1.75...

If you do not see, not my fault!

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
???

I still cant seem to locate what your referring:shrug: to.

I've done a search several ways and cannot find it.. So, until you can show me exactly where you saw the price you talking about posted for sale before I just posted my listing, I am standing by what I said.. :thumbup:

If you can show me, I'd be more than happy to change my posting.. Heck, I may even buy it from that seller..

Thank you for editing you original post where you called me a liar :sorry:, that wasnt very nice....

Remember, you can always PM me the sellers AZ handle if you'd prefer, and probably as a common curtsy is the better way to go about raising an issue you may ever have with another persons posting :wink:

coelhojoli5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
I still cant seem to locate what your referring:shrug: to.

I've done a search several ways and cannot find it.. So, until you can show me exactly where you saw the price you talking about posted for sale before I just posted my listing, I am standing by what I said.. :thumbup:

If you can show me, I'd be more than happy to change my posting.. Heck, I may even buy it from that seller..

Thank you for editing you original post where you called me a liar :sorry:, that wasnt very nice....

Remember, you can always PM me the sellers AZ handle if you'd prefer, and probably as a common curtsy is the better way to go about raising an issue you may ever have with another persons posting :wink:

I only show correct info to potential buyers, to know :)

I not have any against post. I hope you sell many chalks!

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
Doesn't make all that much sense to me?

... That doesn't seem to make all that much sense to me?

Your only mentioning it to show to my potential buyers, but how are you going to know who those potential buyers of mine are to actually show it to them?

Should they PM you to find that lower price your referring to that was posted before my post was?

I don't know why you won't show or tell me, so that if your correct, I can then correct my statement in the original posting...

Please clarify, because right now it sort of seems like you are either purposely stomping on my toes for some unknown reason, or thought you were correct only to find out you were not, and just do not want to admit it..?

Again, if I'm wrong I will gladly edit my post... Otherwise, I appreciate that you keep publicly replying and bumping the thread up. I've sold several now because of it, thanks!

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I only show correct info to potential buyers, to know :)

I not have any against post. I hope you sell many chalks!

You need to learn the posting rules!!! You don't come into a seller's thread and say you know where to get it cheaper!

Learn some manners and the posting rules!

Hey moderators, are you on a coffee break! :)

Last edited: