New Schon w/ Predator-Z

lord_shar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got this a few months ago...

Schon_CX61_5a.jpg

I'm also considering purchasing a Predator SE-3 by J.Pechauer... would this be a good second cue?

http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cues/predator/predator_se-3.htm

Shorty

A banger at best...
Silver Member
Nice Schon...

Being a Schon fan myself...I like yours! Very different...have not seen that particular model before. I have recently purchased a Z shaft for my older Huebler/Adams and I am impressed at how well it works for me. A little bit of difference getting used to the spin...but otherwise almost identical to my 314. Good luck with your new cue...and yes, that would make a fine second stick, but be aware it has a different joint type and may hit different than your Schon. I tried a uni-loc and did not care for it personally...did not seem as solid of a hit as a 5/16-14 SS.

Shorty

monski

sweet & pretty
Silver Member
I think both cues are great. The SE looks more fierce IMO and the Schon seems more classy. Based on looks alone, I'd have a difficult time which cue I'd choose to play with more often. ;)

Muxy

Unleash The Fury
Silver Member
Pechauer would be an awesome choice for your regular cue, can't go wrong there buddy i have my Pro Series ordered now.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
lord_shar said:
Just got this a few months ago...

I'm also considering purchasing a Predator SE-3 by J.Pechauer... would this be a good second cue?

IMO you should go with a custom cue over the production cues. You can order exactly what you want to you specs, and they hold their value better than production models.

Pugh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a predator se2 for sale if you would be interested. It is in excellent condition and is number 5 of 55. Come with z shaft and moori tip.

lord_shar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like the only way to get a Szamboti-style 8-pointer is to have it custom made. I've contacted a well known custom cue maker to work out the details. It will be at least 4-6 months before the final product is ready.