Silver Member
BamCrocCog.jpeg
BamCrocBk.jpeg
AzBulBk.jpeg
AzBulCog.jpeg
AzBulDkBn.jpeg
AzBulMeBn.jpeg
AzBulAnBn.jpeg

New embossed precision split (generally .022-.025 range) cowhide leather wrap styles including new color of Bambino Croco, Cognac. Reddish Brown Bison is back in stock. Arizona Bull is now available in 5 colors, 4 of which are shown here: black, antique brown, medium brown and dark brown. Cognac is not pictured here. Bambino Croco is $20 each, Bison and Arizona Bull are $21 each. There is a $3 per piece discount when you buy a combined dozen my regular leather wraps. Priority mail shipping is $9 for up to about 40 pcs but when value exceeds $300, insurance cost is added. More info and choices at my site superiorcues.com. USA only. TY.

Last edited:

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just posted better more realistic pictures. These wraps have a nice feel on the hand and will add interest to lots of different cues, especially merry widows.

cuecrazy

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
View attachment 612353View attachment 612354View attachment 613136View attachment 613137View attachment 613138View attachment 613139View attachment 613141
New embossed precision split (generally .022-.025 range) cowhide leather wrap styles including new color of Bambino Croco, Cognac. Reddish Brown Bison is back in stock. Arizona Bull is now available in 5 colors, 4 of which are shown here: black, antique brown, medium brown and dark brown. Cognac is not pictured here. Bambino Croco is $20 each, Bison and Arizona Bull are $21 each. There is a $3 per piece discount when you buy a combined dozen my regular leather wraps. Priority mail shipping is $9 for up to about 40 pcs but when value exceeds $300, insurance cost is added. More info and choices at my site superiorcues.com. USA only. TY.
How much do you charge to install one of these?

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
How much do you charge to install one of these?
I'm sorry but I do not take on installations. I do sell to cuemakers and cue companies throughout the USA. If you PM I might be able to recommend someone competent in your area. TY.