Nickname Dilemma for AZB

akaTrigger

Hi!
Gold Member
Silver Member
So, I finally found a nickname... just as everyone said, it needed to come from someone else, instead of me trying to find one (I had been looking for a "weather" related nickname to no avail [I'm a meteorologist]).

So, Father Daddy yells across the room during my first tournament at Texas Billiards several months ago, "way to go, Trigger!" (he'd bought me in the calcutta). I was like, oh my - I love it! (he didn't even know I was looking for a nickname).

What's my dilemma? I wanted to change my AZB name from Melinda to Trigger. But, there is already a Trigger (and he has all red reps).

What should I do? What should I change it to now? The New Trigger? Trigger Me Happy? What? I'm looking for ideas... Thanks!

Melinda (aka Trigger)
 

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
Melinda said:
So, I finally found a nickname... just as everyone said, it needed to come from someone else, instead of me trying to find one (I had been looking for a "weather" related nickname to no avail [I'm a meteorologist]).

So, Father Daddy yells across the room during my first tournament at Texas Billiards several months ago, "way to go, Trigger!" (he'd bought me in the calcutta). I was like, oh my - I love it! (he didn't even know I was looking for a nickname).

What's my dilemma? I wanted to change my AZB name from Melinda to Trigger. But, there is already a Trigger (and he has all red reps).

What should I do? What should I change it to now? The New Trigger? Trigger Me Happy? What? I'm looking for ideas... Thanks!

Melinda (aka Trigger)

_Trigger_

Trigger_

_Trigger_

TRIGGER <all caps>

trigger <all lower case>
 

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
"Short Bus Mechanic"

Melinda said:
So, I finally found a nickname... just as everyone said, it needed to come from someone else, instead of me trying to find one (I had been looking for a "weather" related nickname to no avail [I'm a meteorologist]).

So, Father Daddy yells across the room during my first tournament at Texas Billiards several months ago, "way to go, Trigger!" (he'd bought me in the calcutta). I was like, oh my - I love it! (he didn't even know I was looking for a nickname).

What's my dilemma? I wanted to change my AZB name from Melinda to Trigger. But, there is already a Trigger (and he has all red reps).

What should I do? What should I change it to now? The New Trigger? Trigger Me Happy? What? I'm looking for ideas... Thanks!

Melinda (aka Trigger)



Just be careful. Trigger was a horse and Trigger was STUFFED.
Trigger may also be copyrighted.

I have a weather related nickname for you, it's "Cold Front Approaching From The Northwest With 20-30 MPH Winds And Temperatures In The Low To Mid 30s"....... or, here's some others:
Sunami
Windsock
Icicles
Heatwave
Golfball Hail :)
Monsoon Melinda
Molten Lava

Doug
 

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Samiel is kind of weather-related... but you can't have it! :p

How about... The Trigger formerly known as Melinda...
 

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
Melinda... your new handle ought to be Stormy Weather... and your avatar the picture of a sexy/sulty goddess... maybe a Vargas drawing... yeah, a Vargas ought to be about right.

cd
 

akaTrigger

Hi!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well... I have to admit I may still be open to a weather nickname, but I'm looking for it to be more positive than stormy weather or heatwave. I have a sunny disposition (inronically) [well most of the time, LOL].

Intersting enough, my middle name is Gayle and my nickname at work is Tsunami Mommy (because I am the Tsunami Program Manager for my office).

Keep the ideas coming! I don't want to be stuffed!!

Melinda (aka .... ?)
 

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I'd Rather Just Call You BAMBI

Melinda said:
Well... I have to admit I may still be open to a weather nickname, but I'm looking for it to be more positive than stormy weather or heatwave. I have a sunny disposition (inronically) [well most of the time, LOL].

Intersting enough, my middle name is Gayle and my nickname at work is Tsunami Mommy (because I am the Tsunami Program Manager for my office).

Keep the ideas coming! I don't want to be stuffed!!

Melinda (aka .... ?)



Sunspot (since I forgot the T in Tsunami, make that Tsunspot)
Tsunmaid

and my favorite..... Melindayglo

Tdoug
 

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hmmmmm.

Well let's see, your sunny. You like trigger.

Trigger Happy

Ray
 

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Don't MAKE Me Change Avatars

Bigtruck said:
Well let's see, your sunny. You like trigger.

Trigger Happy

Ray


That's about on a par with Horses Assteroid.... imo :)
Doug
( Trigger Happy is good if she'll get it tattooed across her chest and wear 'little pistol' earrings ) :)





.
 
Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Melinda said:
So, I finally found a nickname... just as everyone said, it needed to come from someone else, instead of me trying to find one (I had been looking for a "weather" related nickname to no avail [I'm a meteorologist]).

So, Father Daddy yells across the room during my first tournament at Texas Billiards several months ago, "way to go, Trigger!" (he'd bought me in the calcutta). I was like, oh my - I love it! (he didn't even know I was looking for a nickname).

What's my dilemma? I wanted to change my AZB name from Melinda to Trigger. But, there is already a Trigger (and he has all red reps).

What should I do? What should I change it to now? The New Trigger? Trigger Me Happy? What? I'm looking for ideas... Thanks!
Melinda (aka Trigger)


You could consider Melinda, "THE TRIGGER".

Or Smorg style: Melinda, the Tricker. :eek:

Or maybe just Melinda Trigger. They will think its your last name. That way you can go around the country robbing from the egotistical male population that think they can beat all of the girls, using your real name and no one will know that you are really, Melinda Trigger, poolgirl extraordinaire.

Melinda, THE TRIGGER.......... Don't get too confident playing her. That girl can trigger an apocalypse at any moment. :)

JoeyA
 

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
JoeyA said:
You could consider Melinda, "THE TRIGGER".

Or Smorg style: Melinda, the Tricker. :eek:

Or maybe just Melinda Trigger. They will think its your last name. That way you can go around the country robbing from the egotistical male population that think they can beat all of the girls, using your real name and no one will know that you are really, Melinda Trigger, poolgirl extraordinaire.

Melinda, THE TRIGGER.......... Don't get too confident playing her. That girl can trigger an apocalypse at any moment. :)

JoeyA


Tell the truth, you've been at the cooking wine again.
Doug
( sober as a jug )
 

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
This May Be A 'Done Deal'

Bigtruck said:
Trigger sounds too white.

How about Trigga?:D

Ray


I like it, I really like it.
Doug


*......................TRIGGA


* Just don't let Dwayne "The Dog" Chapman try to say it... OK ? OK ?
 

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you sure you want to use a nickname? I just read the whole "Weed Out" thread and found out there are folks on here that frown on people who don't use their real name.

It won't matter to me though. If you prefer to be known as Tigger or Tigga, I'll be alright with it. Really!
 

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Know One When I See One... imo

8ballEinstein said:
Are you sure you want to use a nickname? I just read the whole "Weed Out" thread and found out there are folks on here that frown on people who don't use their real name.

It won't matter to me though. If you prefer to be known as Tigger or Tigga, I'll be alright with it. Really!


Tigger ? Tigga? What are you, some kind of genius ?
Doug
(I thought it was Trigger and Trigga)
:)
 
Top