caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What happened to the gold giveaways? None since July :(

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neither one of us since we are both rocking the silver tag?

In all seriousness though it is a great way for companies to promote their products and drive gold membership rates up.

It was more a curious question. Maybe it didn't convert to enough monthly subscriptions (vs a single one month purchase like I normally did), maybe manufacturers aren't spending on marketing, maybe there is one coming soon.

Although I was the only one to ask it I know a lot of people like them.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, they are way cool.

Though i am not eligible, seeing those threads is like witnessing a mini xmas, each time.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
It's all about $$$$$$$$$. It was an effort to generate revenue by having people purchase "Gold" memberships while having advertisers donate merchandise. I think the advertisers got tired of being used and the members stopped buying gold memberships. It started out as a monthly give away, then became once a quarter, Now it's not even mentioned anymore. It was pretty cool while it lasted.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Yeah, even though I jumped on the Gold membership bandwagon at its inception Im not sure if I am going continue. For what I have spent on the membership fees I could have bought a cue:thumbup: Besides, apparently Im not very lucky as I never won anything and I thought Ive seen people who won twice but I could be wrong about that. I also really dont use any of my Gold benefits either. All I ever do is visit the forums but not the F/S section anymore since that got completely effed up.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Yeah, even though I jumped on the Gold membership bandwagon at its inception Im not sure if I am going continue. For what I have spent on the membership fees I could have bought a cue:thumbup: Besides, apparently Im not very lucky as I never won anything and I thought Ive seen people who won twice but I could be wrong about that. I also really dont use any of my Gold benefits either. All I ever do is visit the forums but not the F/S section anymore since that got completely effed up.

Lol ... yeah, I was Gold for a couple of years and gave it up as I never used any of the benefits. It was really just to support the site. They talked about AZB T-shirts a couple of years ago but that never happened. Hell, if they had nice logo T-shirts as a monthly prize for being Gold I bet they would garner a lot of interest. I'd go Gold again for the chance to win a logo AZB T-shirt. :thumbup2:

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, even though I jumped on the Gold membership bandwagon at its inception Im not sure if I am going continue. For what I have spent on the membership fees I could have bought a cue Besides, apparently Im not very lucky as I never won anything and I thought Ive seen people who won twice but I could be wrong about that. I also really dont use any of my Gold benefits either. All I ever do is visit the forums but not the F/S section anymore since that got completely effed up.
For me, I like to roll the dice and the chance to win a nice cue is good incentive :)

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won a 1x1 predator cue case a while ago and couldn't use it. I donated it to the youth instructional league.....made me and the receiver feel good. I told the instructor to give it to a youngster that tries to improve the most during a season...not necessarily the winner
of a tourney. Mitch

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
I won a 1x1 predator cue case a while ago and couldn't use it. I donated it to the youth instructional league.....made me and the receiver feel good. I told the instructor to give it to a youngster that tries to improve the most during a season...not necessarily the winner
of a tourney. Mitch

I remember that Mitch. A nice gesture. :thumbup:

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
of a tourney. Mitch
Good on ya. We need more youth in the game and always feels great to pay it forward

sciarco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had gold but i'll stick with silver

Attachments

• th7CL67MCC.jpg
    th7CL67MCC.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 376

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just like sciarco, I stopped my Gold membership.....the Forum has been sliding downhill,
even with the new format changes enacted. It's lost its zest, excitement and overall allure.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Skin in the Game

What happened to the gold giveaways? None since July :(

Can you imagine how well this site would flourish if everyone here had a little skin in the game? I'd bet you'd see lots of benefits, giveaways etc.