aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
obcuestourlogo.png

October 24-25
Rusty’s Billiards

3151 S. Cooper St
Arlington, TX 78740
Ph. (817) 468-9191

The OB Cues Ladies 9-Ball Tour is the largest, longest-running Women's Regional Tour in the Country. We are nationally recognized for our low entry fees, 2nd chance tournaments, and 100% pay-back with a third to a half the field paid every time.

$2,000 guaranteed added!
12 Eight-Foot tables. Double Elimination, Race to 7, and Alternate breaks throughout the tournament.

Players Meeting: 10:00 am (Pool room is open 24 hours!).
First Round: Right After Player's Meeting.
Second Chance Event Sunday 10:00 am.

Tournament Entry Fee (includes $5 administrative fee): $30*
Annual Membership Fee: $20
Annual WPBA Fee: $25

*Bring a new Member and Receive $5 off your Entry Fee!
Also, a drawing will be held during the player's meeting to see who gets their entry fee FREE!

Sponsored by OB Cues

For more information about this event, click here to visit our website.

Last edited:

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Just a reminder, this is next weekend - we had 63 ladies at this sponsor location at the first stop of the tour this year - hopefully there can be even more this time around!

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I plan on baking muffins on Sunday morning instead of getting Kolaches this time around... unless I wake up too late! :p

There will be two OB Cues raffled (I think)! I won one earlier this year when the tour was in this area! Buy some tickets or just come watch and support the tour!

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Group dinner Friday night anyone? The nearest Babe's is in Burleson I believe, so that's probably out, unless everyone wants to carpool and make the trek!

Salt Grass Steakhouse is close and good. Suggestions?

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Group dinner Friday night anyone? The nearest Babe's is in Burleson I believe, so that's probably out, unless everyone wants to carpool and make the trek!

Salt Grass sounds good. There are alot of great places in that immediate area to eat. Any of them would be good for me.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Perhaps someplace in the the Highlands? Also, the Cheesecake Factory is nearby. Friday night madness though... :p

Jiayi345

Cajun Asian.
Silver Member
The Highlands is really too ridiculous on the weekend. I don't think I've actually gotten a chance to eat anywhere there on a friday or saturday and I live 1 minute from there...

-J Chao

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member

Salt Grass sounds good. There are alot of great places in that immediate area to eat. Any of them would be good for me.

Salt Grass sounds good to me, also! I may not be able to make it - landing Fri night around 7pm at DFW. :( Maybe there will be a group on Sat night going out?

RyanH88

|"""""""""""""""""""""""""*|. ||____
|__ The Bump Truck __| .||""''|""\___,
| _________________ l_||__|__|__|']]
"(@)(@)*""""""""""*(@)(@)*"""""*(@)

Great tournament, Good luck this weekend ladies!:grin-square:

shayla

BODY - MIND - SOUL
Silver Member
Can't believe this tournament is already this weekend! Its been almost 2 months since our last tournament, so I'm itchin' to see everyone, do some live streaming, ohh... and playing some pool somewhere in between. :)

Don't forget we'll be livestreaming our event and you can check it out at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ob-cues-ladies-tour

For those of you spectators/fans that can attend in person, check out the OB Tour Facebook Fan Page to find out how you can win some raffle tickets for one of the two OB Cues we will be raffling off this weekend!

See you there!

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
|"""""""""""""""""""""""""*|. ||____
|__ The Bump Truck __| .||""''|""\___,
| _________________ l_||__|__|__|']]
"(@)(@)*""""""""""*(@)(@)*"""""*(@)

Great tournament, Good luck this weekend ladies!:grin-square:

That's pretty cool!

Thanks for the well wishes and hope to see you out this weekend!

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OB stop

The ladies are doing something right. My wife is leaving the US OPEN early to play in the tournament, this weekend. See ya'll there....