Old Fart's Tournament

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
I played in Shooters-Wichita Seniors Tournament last weekend. It was a 32 player 8 ball tournament, race to 5 both sides. I lost my second match, and was relegated to quarter city on the 1 loss side. I managed to win my next 7 matches to get to the final. 4 of the 7 matches were against very good players.

I was a little worn down by then, and ended up making 1 mistake in the final that cost me the match. I ended up in 2nd place.

I apologize for my picture. He caught me right before I could smile, plus I have lost 35 pounds recently and am very skinny right now (been to my doctor about that, but he gave me a clean bill of health).

Attachments

• Seniors_Tournament2.jpg
    Seniors_Tournament2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 296

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I played in Shooters-Wichita Seniors Tournament last weekend. It was a 32 player 8 ball tournament, race to 5 both sides. I lost my second match, and was relegated to quarter city on the 1 loss side. I managed to win my next 7 matches to get to the final. 4 of the 7 matches were against very good players.

I was a little worn down by then, and ended up making 1 mistake in the final that cost me the match. I ended up in 2nd place.

I apologize for my picture. He caught me right before I could smile, plus I have lost 35 pounds recently and am very skinny right now (been to my doctor about that, but he gave me a clean bill of health).

Congratulations, it sounds like it was allot of fun and second place I would say that is pretty good.:)

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Old Farts

Congradulations! Sounds like some pretty goood pool was shot. I should change my name to Olde English! I wish I could find an Old Farts tourny in my area. Congradulations again. PS If I were you I might get a 2nd. opinion. Remember unlike us, they're only 'practicing' medicine.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Congratulations!

Nice photo. Now I know who to look out for. :wink:

35 LBS is a lot of weight to lose, especially for your size guy. If you didn't try to lose it, you might want to get a second opinion. I get on the scale every morning, hoping to lose 5 lbs. I exercise with an elliptical maching and I try to eat healthy but those midnight munchies are negating any weight loss. 205, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results (crazy).

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweeeeettttt

AWESOME ON A DAY FILLED WITH GOOD POOL AND TO GET TO THE FINALS SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE PRETTY EVENLY MATCHED. NOW FOR THE SERIOUS STUFF GO GET ANOTHER DOCTORS OPINION AS 35 LBS DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT TO ME. NOT TRYING TO PUT A SCARE IN YOU BUT THATS ALOT OF WEIGHT TO LOSE. GOODLUCK WITH THE SECOND OPINION AND AGAIN CONGRATS ON A GREAT DAY OF POOL.......:smile: