One Gross Old National Billiard Chalk Co. - Price Reduced

Pre-Flag Master

Cue Ball Man
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
SOLD

One complete gross, with box, all blue, all unused.

This is not the later "Tournament Chalk Co." stuff. This is NBCC, not NTCC. This is the old good stuff made in Chicago. A lot of people on AZ have said they like this chalk.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give old, good pre-flag a 9, present day Master chalk a 5 (acceptably good), Blue Diamond and Magic a 6, and this NBCC a 7. This scale is based strictly on performance. It adheres to the tip well and gives good spin on the cue ball and fewer miscues than the chalks I listed lower on the scale.

It's a softer chalk, and applies a smooth, even coat to the tip without a lot of cakiness (I wish pre-flag was soft like this). It does have some cast-off, about the same amount as present day Master chalk, but it adheres well to the tip, so it transfers to the cue ball and the table much less

$75.

Paypal only.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping by USPS Priority Mail with tracking, USA lower 48 only. Will ship to the address on the Paypal payment only.

Box is in fair to good condition. One corner split on the lid. On the bottom, one side edge is split and most of one bottom edge is split. But the box is still in one solid piece and does hold the chalk fine. Some tape marks, print is easily readable, but with some wear.

These 144 cubes came from two different batches. 94 from one batch and 50 from another. But the labels on the cubes are all the same and the chalk from the two batches share identical characteristics - same degree of performance, smoothness, softness, cast-off, etc. The two batches are the same as two batches of chalk can get.

See pictures below.

Last edited: