Ordering from Schön Cues website

carl.j

Has anyone had any issues ordering from the Schön Cues website recently? Ordered some items directly from the website, got an email confirming that my order had been received and was being processed. Followed up by email a couple of weeks later but have yet to receive a response.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone had any issues ordering from the Schön Cues website recently? Ordered some items directly from the website, got an email confirming that my order had been received and was being processed. Followed up by email a couple of weeks later but have yet to receive a response.
Call them.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just talked to them last week, I have a butt cap that needs to be replaced, cracked when I bumped it into a table. Said they were swamped, and way behind, 6 to 12 weeks for repair. I guess the virus isn't hurting their business.

carl.j

Where are you at that they can't ship to you? Would it be possible to get one through another vendor that could/would ship?
I'm in the UK. To be fair, it's not the first time I've heard from someone say that shipping and paperwork isn't worth the hassle for the value of the goods - which I completely understand. Sadly Brexit has also made it a bit more difficult to get pool related products from our European neighbours.