Over $380k bet on both sides 😳 WOODWARD VS ORCOLLO

philaut

Registered
Thanks to Omega Billiards, this one of the biggest money matches I’ve heard of in a long time. Confirmed with my over $380,000 being bet between both sides.

if you can’t make it out to Stixx & Stones Billiards in DFW.
Please visit www.rackem.tv for your Pay Per View pass NOW

Attachments

• 3A8EB9BE-9610-41AC-81FE-41BF00FDBB2B.png
    3A8EB9BE-9610-41AC-81FE-41BF00FDBB2B.png
    814.2 KB · Views: 238

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone believes enough people bet on Sky to beat Dennis to add up to 190k, then I have about 1000 bridges to sell them.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to Omega Billiards, this one of the biggest money matches I’ve heard of in a long time. Confirmed with my over $380,000 being bet between both sides.

if you can’t make it out to Stixx & Stones Billiards in DFW.
Please visit www.rackem.tv for your Pay Per View pass NOW
Why do people announce this stuff?? Don't get it. For 400large you don't think the tax boys won't take interest??

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone believes enough people bet on Sky to beat Dennis to add up to 190k, then I have about 1000 bridges to sell them.
I have no doubt there are people betting on Woodward on this match, but most of them are getting odds on their money. A lot of people bet it up taking Bergman over Gorst. None of them took Justin even.

philaut

Registered
I have no doubt there are people betting on Woodward on this match, but most of them are getting odds on their money. A lot of people bet it up taking Bergman over Gorst. None of them took Justin even.
This isn’t a bunch of people getting odds. Skys side has two people betting 180k with no odds whatsoever. One is one of the richest guys in the pool community and the other is a big poker player. Dennis side has three people betting also with no odds one of his main backers is in action more than anyone probably daily. I’m sure there is hundreds of thousand in side bets happening online with many people but that’s not what this number is based on.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This isn’t a bunch of people getting odds. Skys side has two people betting 180k with no odds whatsoever. One is one of the richest guys in the pool community and the other is a big poker player. Dennis side has three people betting also with no odds one of his main backers is in action more than anyone probably daily. I’m sure there is hundreds of thousand in side bets happening online with many people but that’s not what this number is based on.
Thanks for the clarification. I’m getting Sky at +200, so I’m feeling better every day about my bet.

philaut

Registered
Thanks for the clarification. I’m getting Sky at +200, so I’m feeling better every day about my bet.
Damn!! I had a long talk with sky two days ago about his theory on this match and why he thinks he will win and I liked it. Now sky does always think he’s gonna win and that’s why he’s been very successful but he had some good points that made me a believer when I really liked Dennis most of the time

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn!! I had a long talk with sky two days ago about his theory on this match and why he thinks he will win and I liked it. Now sky does always think he’s gonna win and that’s why he’s been very successful but he had some good points that made me a believer when I really liked Dennis most of the time
I think Dennis is the favorite based on his long track record in these types of matches, but Sky on a barbox at +200 was too good to pass up. Thanks for sharing the story.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member

Why wouldn't they? Nobody said all that money was bet "even". I think Dennis is the favorite but if you offer me what I percieve to be enough games on the wire then I'd bet on Sky aswell.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why wouldn't they? Nobody said all that money was bet "even". I think Dennis is the favorite but if you offer me what I percieve to be enough games on the wire then I'd bet on Sky aswell.
Because it’s too much money. When have you ever heard of betting over 100k per side? Was Dippy Dave the last guy 10 years ago? And before that maybe at The Rack in Chicago in the 80’s?

Who in their right mind would bet that much? If it was Shane vs Filler, I could see it if there were backers on both sides worth 10MM plus each. That is an even match, and even backer’s wealth.

Sky vs Dennis is not even on any planet on any table on any game.

Super rich ppl didn’t get that way by pissing away their money.

I don’t know any of the backers. But I’d be shocked if the bet was more than 10 or 15k per side this match.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Because it’s too much money. When have you ever heard of betting over 100k per side? Was Dippy Dave the last guy 10 years ago? And before that maybe at The Rack in Chicago in the 80’s?

Who in their right mind would bet that much? If it was Shane vs Filler, I could see it if there were backers on both sides worth 10MM plus each. That is an even match, and even backer’s wealth.

I don’t know any of the backers. But I’d be shocked if the bet was more than 10 or 15k per side this match.
If you read through the promoters posts, he had the same type of thing with another match, I wont go near it.

8intheside

I placed my bet in the Action Room. FYI, if you’re a new member here, you have to have 50 posts to enter the Forum.
That’s too bad. I only have 8. Not sure who I’d go with anyways. I Would lean toward Dennis though, he’s just on fire right now.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the poker guy has no clue about pool and the other guy is a fool with too much money. (or the fix is in)

raise1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am involved in putting this match together.

There are A TON of Side Bets probably will break the half mil mark in the middle - with 2 of the biggest bettors liking Sky's side and the rest taking Dennis's side.

One of the 2 who like Sky's side would give Dippy Dave the wild 2 out when it comes to gambling in pool. You guys can message Chris Bartram, and he will tell you who it is, Chris has a piece of the bet on this match. Hint, his initials are CB.