Pics from my lesson with Archer and Strickland

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a lesson with Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland and it was amazing. The things I learned from Johnny and Earl are improving my pool game a lot now that I've had a month to work on them.

Johnny gives everyone a chance to beat him and tells you everything he is thinking about during the run out and what you should do.

Earl is better for advanced players imo and a lot of it was just what I needed.

My buddy Dave Huett beat Johnny in a game of 8 ball and has a story to tell his grand kids. Earl's bigger than life personality came through the entire time and I loved it. He was practicing this stroke shot in between lessons and someone from the next lesson gave some input on the shot and Earl says, "I've been working on this shot for the last 25 years and this guy just figured it out in 5 minutes."

Anyway I HIGHLY recommend the pool school. Bring some good markers for autographs. The silver paint sharpie looks great on my pool case.

A big thanks to Johnny and Earl and Mark who I now consider my pool friends.

Lee Baldwin
iphonepics130.jpg
[/IMG]

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it took me a good while to figure out how to get pics on here and then how to get them to a better size. I hope the pics are viewable for most and I hope Mark and Johnny and Earl see this thread sometime because I want them to know how much they did for me and my game.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thunderball said:
Just so ya know,the first two photos a working,everything else has an error message.

Thanks for the heads up. I can see all the pics when I look at the whole thread from my computer but I can't see any at all from my iphone's internet. More input from others so I can figure out what I did wrong would be cool.

lowcel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool pictures. Here is one of the ones that aren't working.

iphonepics083.jpg

When you post the pictures just copy and paste the bottom line from photobucket, the one that includes [img] and [/img]. When doing this do not click on the little picture icon on the reply, this just includes the [] commands twice. Hope this helps some.

This picture shows the line you need to copy and paste.

directions.jpg

Last edited:

The Beginner

<<<Too Hot to Handle
Silver Member
Craig Fales said:
Pics aren't working for me either....

EDIT: I thought it might be because you had two IMG tags but that wasn't it...

I think the reason the pictures are not showing because you have a corrupted file..please delete the picture from your photobucket account and upload it again then compy the IMG file and paste it here :)

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
The Beginner said:
I think the reason the pictures are not showing because you have a corrupted file..please delete the picture from your photobucket account and upload it again then compy the IMG file and paste it here :)
I always upload pics straight from "my pictures" on XP, not sure about Vista if it's similiar...upload and save them to "My Pictures. Now when you post a message you can pluck them from there through Manage attachment"...

halhoule

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pool

Luxury said:
I had a lesson with Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland and it was amazing. The things I learned from Johnny and Earl are improving my pool game a lot now that I've had a month to work on them.

Johnny gives everyone a chance to beat him and tells you everything he is thinking about during the run out and what you should do.

Earl is better for advanced players imo and a lot of it was just what I needed.

My buddy Dave Huett beat Johnny in a game of 8 ball and has a story to tell his grand kids. Earl's bigger than life personality came through the entire time and I loved it. He was practicing this stroke shot in between lessons and someone from the next lesson gave some input on the shot and Earl says, "I've been working on this shot for the last 25 years and this guy just figured it out in 5 minutes."

Anyway I HIGHLY recommend the pool school. Bring some good markers for autographs. The silver paint sharpie looks great on my pool case.

A big thanks to Johnny and Earl and Mark who I now consider my pool friends.

AND YOUR NEW AIMING SYSTEM IS NOT THE PRO AIMING SYSTEM.
PROS DO NOT GIVE YOU THEIR AMING SYSTEM. PERIOD. GOOD LUCK.