POWER OF THE FORUM and something for FREE

PocketChalker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We need 2 more players....

POWER OF THE FORUM and something for FREE!!! This is not a sales pitch so I hope it's not a problem to list in the main forum. If so and the moderators decide to delete it, we'll have to start it over.

There is a whole new breed of quality when it comes to leather Pocket Chalkers and chalk holders in general. We'd really like to get this new idea out there and get people talking about it so here's a little motivation:

We're going to give away 5 sets of chalkers. 1 'Euro' Pocket Chalker and 1 Euro 'Finger Loop' Chalker - ($31.98 value). And...one lucky person will receive a set of chalkers($60.94 value): 1 of each from our collection: A 'Euro' Pocket Chalker, A 'Euro Loop' chalker, A 'Euro' Key Chain, A 'Euro' Key FOB, A Case Clip and a 'Euro' Wrap. (I know, what are you going to do with 6 chalk holders???...sell them at your local club and buy some table time and a cold one :) I only ask that you don't put them on eBay.)
The idea is to expose the quality of the 'Euro' Pocket Chalker Series AND get feedback on the idea of the Loop.

euroseries.gif

howtousethefinger_LR.jpg

The fine print:

Here's how we're going to do it. Quite simple actually. We're going to use the Mega Millions Lottery numbers.

The first 56 people who watch the 30 second video and reply to this thread with a comment, will be assigned the number that corresponds with their post. The first 56 comments get the number that corresponds with their post and since the thread starts with #1, the 57th person will get #1. (Please play fair, watch the video, give us your opinion and only one post per person.)

All comments are welcome so please stick to the topic and be honest. Maybe mention whether or not you have ever 'palmed' your chalk.

There are 5 white balls and 1 yellow ball in this drawing. The person who gets the yellow ball will win the complete set.

You should be aware that the first 46 people and the last person who respond will be the only ones who qualify for the complete set because there are only 47 balls that are yellow. So don't wait.

Mega Millions drawings take place at 8 p.m. Pacific Time every Tuesday and Friday. We will use the numbers from the drawing on the Tuesday following the last number claimed and we'll do our best to ship them out on Wednesday. (If I have your address and information.)

At the end of the lotto, contact me by email with your mailing information. After you receive your chalkers come back to this thread and tell us what you really think of our products.

Good Luck and we look forward to your comments.

Any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at admin@pocketchalker.co.uk

* I have to limit this to BLACK LEATHER because the Cognac color is in high demand and short supply at the moment. Sorry.

**I need to give credit for this idea to www.Pro9.co.uk. They are the One and Only site for European Pool Players. They have all the latest news and some of the Best Products available. Big Dave Knight is also one of the Best Journalists in the business with some of the Best Photos of your favorite players, so visit his site and catch up on what's going on over the pond.

Last edited:

Rotarded

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems very interesting and I'd be delighted to "test drive".

I normally wear shirts that are designed to be left untucked, therefore the belt holders are of little use to me. I also do not "palm" the chalk, instead resting it on the table ledge during each shot, often wearing the mark of the chalk I just leaned over. While I do spend the time to walk around the table surveying, while I retrieve the chalk from the other side, I don't think it makes my game any better.

Michael

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the new pocket chalker, as it reminds me of something that "Machine Gun" Lou Butera used to do, when he would shoot with an open bridge, but he would have a cube of chalk, tucked in underneath the middle 2 fingers of his bridge hand, and would keep shooting, and of course, I did have this same habit for a while and still do on the odd occasion, usually when I'm playing straight pool and I get into a rhythm :)

The loop chalker would be quite handy to have (No pun intended), as you can keep your own piece of chalk with you, and not have to wonder about someone wandering off with your chalk, and saving the hassle of having to get another piece of chalk from the case, which is a real pain in the twin air bags :)

I look forward to seeing more of these and would like to get one of the loop chalkers, to give it a try for myself :)

Willie (Same username on www.pro9.co.uk also)

Last edited:

JayBates

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like it. the place i play at always has crappy chalk so i bring my own. wich seems to be an open invite for people to wander around and take mine. i would definately use one. good idea!
Jay

steev

Lazy User
Silver Member
as someone who doesn't always have "chalker-friendly" pockets, I'd love to try the loop model. I'm not sure if I'll love it, but it's worth a try (especially for free :D)

-s

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
I viewed the video; a very nice idea. I would like to be able to wear an un-tucked shirt when I play (I use a pocket chalker currently, and it ruins any shirts un-tucked). Thanks.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I bought one that you had for sale with the exotic handles a few weeks ago. Great product and classy too! I am interested in the one that fits in your hand too.. Nice product!!

MrLucky

Pool Fanatic!!
Silver Member
I like the idea !

I was taught to always keep my chalk in mt hand and usually cradle it between my cue butt and hand ! This might be a good way to do this without having that bulk on my cue butt not to mention the marking up of my leather wrap!:)

Dustin_J

Commence the Jigglin!
Silver Member
I think the idea for loop chalker is pretty cool. I know people who palm a piece of chalk with their shooting hand, and this would certainly help out with them. Also, you always know where your chalk is so you don't have to worry about forgetting to take your pocket or magnetic chalker out and staining the seats when you sit down in your car (guilty :) ). I'd sure like to try one, I know that much :D

As for the website, the video is really dark on my screen so it's kinda hard to see exactly how it's used. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but it'd be nice if the video was a bit easier to see.

BTW, this is a pretty cool promotion and I'm sure the people who end up winning will put the chalkers to good use.

Last edited:

mthornto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting. Might get in the way when your back hand in near the table edge but easy enough to take it off at that time.

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
that looks pretty neat, I've tried to hold the chalk in my hand when I shoot but it's messy as all get out and the chalk gets schwetty in very short order

PKM

OB-1 Kenobi
Silver Member
I've actually never seen anyone palm the chalk, but maybe I wasn't paying attention. Interesting idea, especially since I haven't used a holder and the chalk often disappears where I play. Like others, I'm also a slob and often wear untucked shirts.

teebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never held onto the chalk while shooting but have always used a pocket chalker. The loop would be interesting to try.

JonnyC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes great innovation and i would also be happy to try out this new product :cool:

Thanks, JonnyC

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Great Product

What a great product. Anything that will keep chalk off of my fingers and the rails is a move forward as far as I'm concerned.

txspaderz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it may take time for people to get used to, but once it they do, this item could take off. I wish I thought about this! I've never "Palmed" my chalk, I've just usually set it on the table or put it in my bridge hand while shooting. I'd love to give this a try and respond with my thoughts

Last edited:

ndakotan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks Good

I also have the un-tucked shirt problem (the other problem is baggy cargo pants don't hold pocket chalkers well). I'd like to try something else (in lieu of a pocket chalker), especially since my chalk costs $3.00 a cube.

Thanks

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
?????????

I don't think it will fly. Who wants to hold something in their hand besides their cue but I would try one for free. Sometimes change is a good thing.
Good luck with your product.
Pinocchio