Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have for sale:

Predator Blak 3

• Only used 3 times
  • Perfect Condition
  • 19.5 oz

I have attached photos, sorry if they are a little blurry for I am horrible at taking pics!

I paid $1,400 with shipping and would like $640 or b/o with shipping included! It's located in Upstate New York now.

I prefer PAYPAL but could work out other options. No payments!

If you have any questions or concerns please pm me!

Have a great day!
Justin

Attachments

• predator1.jpg
    predator1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 373
  • predator2.jpg
    predator2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 219
  • predator3.jpg
    predator3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 180
  • predator4.jpg
    predator4.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't know if it will help or hurt the sale, but I believe Charlie Williams uses the same model of cue. Regardless, I play with a BLAK series cue and really like it plus I really like the looks of the model that you are selling. Free bump at least.

End_Rail_Oneida

Justin the Juicer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Understood

cbi1000 said:
Nice cue.

I don't want to bash you on your price, but have a look around on the web.

Oh, thats ok... I understand what you mean. All I know is what I paid for it and I believe the cue is worth it... And I am looking for b/o so you never know how low I will go! lol...

Last edited:

End_Rail_Oneida

Justin the Juicer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fart sniffer said:
Don't know if it will help or hurt the sale, but I believe Charlie Williams uses the same model of cue. Regardless, I play with a BLAK series cue and really like it plus I really like the looks of the model that you are selling. Free bump at least.

Thanks for the bump!

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Rating - 98.7%
76   1   0
End_Rail_Oneida said:
Oh, thats ok... I understand what you mean. All I know is what I paid for it and I believe the cue is worth it...

free bump

I too have owned these blak cues, i think there are the best playing predator cues made.

The hit of ebony is awesome.

End_Rail_Oneida

Justin the Juicer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks

cbi1000 said:
free bump

I too have owned these blak cues, i think there are the best playing predator cues made.

The hit of ebony is awesome.

I couldn't agree with you more. Long story, but I have two of these cues now and can't seem to put it down! Amazing hit with the ebony indeed...

And people, I am very negotiable so don't be afraid to send offers! But please don't make an offer with another cue, I have plenty and the wife is starting to get really pissed...

Last edited:

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will offer $300 because that's all I can afford, don't get mad because it's a thinly veiled free bump for you. Hope you sell it soon.

End_Rail_Oneida

Justin the Juicer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love it!

Fart sniffer said:
I will offer $300 because that's all I can afford, don't get mad because it's a thinly veiled free bump for you. Hope you sell it soon.

Hey, it's a start!!! lol... thanks sniffer

End_Rail_Oneida

Justin the Juicer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What a deal!

$640 Shipped... For this beautiful Predator Blak 3 only used, yup, 3 times... Great condition! Beautiful hit! You really can't go wrong...

I need you to pay by paypal... I will immediately ship it and give you the tracking number...

If you want it next day, please be prepared to pay a little more!

Last edited: