Sold Barnhart Bacote Merry Widow with (2) shafts, one maple and one keilwood and PK Custom Cue with (2) shafts

Sold Item

ShawnH81

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Very good condition. There is one small ding that is not through the clear and pretty hard to find but being transparent. Kielwood shaft has very light play with no blemishes. Maple shaft looks to have heavy play with a number of dings in the clear by the joint but no dings in the stroke path. Butt is 15.5 oz and has I think spanish bull leather wrap with brass radial pin. Both shafts are made by Cory. Kielwood is 12.9mm 4.0 oz. Maple shaft is 12.6mm and 3.6 oz. Sold

PK Custom Cue by Cody Cash. Nicely figured burlwood with custom ring work at all locations and matching shafts. Pebbled leather wrap. Butt is 15 ounces with brass 3/8-10 modified pin. Maple shaft is 3.7 ounces with 12.8mm tip and has not been used or chalked. Kielwood shaft is 3.4 ounces with 12.6mm tip and has light play. There is a couple finish imperfections in the clear. Looks like a dent but was there since new and is round like an inverse bubble. I have only used the kielwood shaft on this cue but I can say that it plays fantastic. Sold

I would consider trading one or possibly both for the right wrapless cue. Would prefer to stay with radial or 3/8-10 modified pin.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures or a video.

Last edited:

ShawnH81

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That Richard Black is an oldie but goodie...nice stash sir.
I would agree. It came out of a good sized collection and I think it mostly was just in a case for a very good chunk of its life. One of the shafts shows almost no signs of being threaded onto the butt and everything is in pretty remarkable condition for the age.

ceqman

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you send me some pics of the summers cue. You can text it to me if possible for faster reply 702 488 3635

ShawnH81

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump, Barnhart has been sent to Proficient Billiards for refinish to bring it back to new. If someone is interested, I anticipate having it back around the 2nd week of April

ShawnH81

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Couple cues sold along with one shaft. Diveney is still up for grabs. I have a couple Carmeli shafts that I am going to be listing soon as well 3/8-10 modified pins. Message me if interested.