Ronnie O'Sullivan v. Michael White at UK Championship today at 2:30 p.m. Eastern

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"As long as there are snooker tournaments and snooker tables, I can go on holiday. I get to stay in nice hotels, I play snooker, and if that doesn’t go very well, I then go on Eurosport and watch the snooker and spend time with Jimmy White," says Ronnie O'Sullivan.

The Rocket plans to retire at age 50. He turns 46 on December 5th.

The Cazoo UK Championship is in progress and on Matchroom.live for members. Matchroom.live is $1.99 per month. It doesn't show all the pool and snooker happenings, but it shows a lot. For $1.99, it's a great bargain if you like snooker and pool.

O'Sullivan faces Welshman Michael White today at 2:30 p.m. Eastern.

Photo of Jimmy White and Ronnie O'Sullivan.

260905851_10158668326958020_4854892005626992392_n.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
White put up a pretty good fight but Ronnie was in average form and that was enough.
He sure did. At the beginning, I thought Ronnie was going to run with it, but then White capitalized on a couple of Ronnie's errors.

Fresh off his recent hill-hill English Open victory against John Higgins, Neil Robertson plays John Astey today at 9:30 a.m. Eastern. Ronnie plays Robbie Williams next, but they haven't set a date and time yet.

Ronnie Referee.png

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hendry lost 1-6 to thai player thepchaiya uh-nooh, who in his 6 won frames made 5 centuries, with an average shot time of 14.2 sec. tough action..
It was unbelievable. I was listening to the commentary while sweating Ronnie's match, and you could hear the applause from the audience each time. Poor Hendry. He's trying to get back in the thick of it and is not having much luck, but there's not much he could do against the brilliance of Thepchaiya uh-Nooh.

Stephen-Hendry-8aa1.png

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was unbelievable. I was listening to the commentary while sweating Ronnie's match, and you could hear the applause from the audience each time. Poor Hendry. He's trying to get back in the thick of it and is not having much luck, but there's not much he could do against the brilliance of Thepchaiya uh-Nooh.

View attachment 617646

i watched half of the hendry match, it was a quick affair. it could be said about uh-nooh that if he had consistency in his brilliance, then he would be the most entertaining player on the tour. hendry, i think he will give it a try some more tournaments, maybe the full season, but then throw in the towel for good. he is a winner, and if he doesn't win i doubt he will continue.

Reactions: JAM