Ronnie O'Sullivan

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Hope he gets better.
Why not just play left handed?

I assume this means he won the WC with a sore elbow.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ronnie O'Sullivan fined for obscene gestures at the World Championship and UK Championship :​

https://www.sportinglife.com/snooke...OK3jjkLpXESN4_6PaliMVsu_xsmibNqqs7TbzvU6BCllo

RONNIE O'SULLIVAN FINED £4,000 BY SNOOKER CHIEFS FOR 'LEWD AND OFFENSIVE GESTURE' AT UK AND WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP​

World champion Ronnie O'Sullivan will be forced to pay £4,000 after being fined by the sport's governing body for bringing the game into disrepute. The world No. 1 was sanctioned by the WPBSA for incidents at last year's UK Championship and the World Championship earlier this year. The Essex player has the right to appeal the decision. The Home Nations series is live and exclusive on discovery+.​

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Ronnie O'Sullivan fined for obscene gestures at the World Championship and UK Championship :​

Seems a little late for this to be resolved. Did he do the "I'm such a wanker" motion? Didn't happen without video. ;)

telinoz

Registered
Seems a little late for this to be resolved. Did he do the "I'm such a wanker" motion? Didn't happen without video. ;)
It was on video, they replayed it multiple times during that tournament.

I am a huge Ronnie fan, he just did the wrong thing this time.
So, no argument really.
Pay the fines, move on.

World Title 8 awaits.

telinoz

Registered

Ronnie O'Sullivan's brutal assessment of snooker tour: 'I don't think anyone has it' :​

"People do it in spells, but to maintain it is the hard thing."

This is the context, and he is not wrong.

Nobody is dominating the game.
A few season with some players winning 3 or more tournaments from much larger circuit these days.

I thought Mark Selby would be the man to dominant at one point, he has some issues now to work through.
John Higgins is still playing, and his hard to beat.
Neil Robertson, has spells again - but can't repeat his 2010 glory.
Judd Trump had a good patch, but has not sustained it.

It's hard to argue with what he is saying really...