Rosewood Tascarella Hoppe

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the latest acquisition to my line of Hoppe Cues.
This cue came to me after a brief stop at Pete's shop for a new piece of leather to really set it off.

First the pictures I received from Jimmy (just prior to the new smooth wrap being applied)...
Thank you - Jimmy!

More pictures coming...

Last edited:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2nd Batch of Pictures

Now the cue has a smooth leather wrap, three shafts (Predator shaft added with matched ring work).
More pictures will be posted in a month or so after a complete set of custom cue caps arrive.

Last edited:

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
myron, that is a great cue, i love the veneer colors. and the ivory rings at the joint collars are unique. congrats on a nice pick-up.

guy

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alpine....did you personally get into Petes shop, or was it the cue that got in?
Steve

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
A fine cue

Very nice Myron. I couldn't imagine a better wrap treatment than Pete's smooth leather. Enjoy

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tikkler said:
Alpine....did you personally get into Petes shop, or was it the cue that got in?
Steve
Steve

The cue was in the shop - I have not been out that way in a long time (used to live in NYC but the closest I get is into NJ near the GW Bridge).
I received the cue directly from Jimmy who sent it to Pete for the new wrap and the new shaft. He gets all the credit for the current look on this cue.
I am fortunate to have adopted the cue and this one has found a home.

Myron

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big-Tattoo said:
Very nice Cue Myron, I hope it plays very well.
Ralf
Ralf

Played both the Predator shaft and one of the original shafts.
The cue is stiff, solid and has an exceptional hit using Kamui Med Soft tips.
Nothing whimpy about this cue at all.

TNX

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Hey Myron, I am glad you were the one who ended up with the cue. I think it fits your taste perfectly.

Enjoy and keep in touch,
Jimmy

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Myron,
Fantastic looking Tascarella Hoppe you got. The veneers look great with the Rosewood. If the cue plays has good as it looks, I will definitely need the 7 ball.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
M, that's it....you're a certifiable Hoppe cue S L U T (and I say that in a very compassionate way). :) Beautiful traditional style cue and I've always thought this one has some of the prettiest veneer colors I've ever laid my eyes on. Enjoy !!

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the Hoppe collection grows. Like others above, I love the veneer colors. Unique without going too far away from traditional.

Great buy, Myron!

Scott

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Jimmyrayk said:
Hey Myron, I am glad you were the one who ended up with the cue. I think it fits your taste perfectly.

Enjoy and keep in touch,
Jimmy

THIS CUE HAS HAD MORE HOMES THAN "LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE".....SO MUCH FOR IT BEING YOUR PLAYER.....

MYRON, I HOPE YOU LOVE THE CUE. THE COLORS ARE 1 OF 1 TO NEVER BE REPEATED. IT WAS ORIGINALLY BUILT FOR MARTYN BACHMAN. IN 2001 OR 2002 IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY.

Last edited:

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
THESE CAPS LOOKED GREAT ON IT. IF YOU LIKE THEM MYRON, DROP ME A PM.......

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

oneshotwiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue indeed! I dream of the day when I can afford my first Tasc but it will definately happen...

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
THIS CUE HAS HAD MORE HOMES THAN ANNIE.....SO MUCH FOR IT BEING YOUR PLAYER.....

MYRON, I HOPE YOU LOVE THE CUE. THE COLORS ARE 1 OF 1 TO NEVER BE REPEATED. IT WAS ORIGINALLY BUILT FOR MARTYN BACHMAN. IN 2001 OR 2002 IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY.
Well in that case, the cue is the player...
A nice cue and finally glad to have found one that I will keep.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ScottR said:
And the Hoppe collection grows. Like others above, I love the veneer colors. Unique without going too far away from traditional.

Great buy, Myron!

Scott
A good collection will include a classical design and this one is a real beauty.
TNX!