Shot at places like these?

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shot last night at a bar where the kitchen was closed due to the cook being arrested on drug distribution charges.

Bathroom, the size a broom closet, normally has two people coughing, wheezing, and sniffing heavily in the toilet stall.

Hand written sign on the back of the bathroom stall door pleading to "Please keep your drug habit out of our bathroom."

Questionable looking fellows normally wearing hoodies coming and going every ten minutes.

I can go on.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gregg said:
Shot last night at a bar where the kitchen was closed due to the cook being arrested on drug distribution charges.

Bathroom, the size a broom closet, normally has two people coughing, wheezing, and sniffing heavily in the toilet stall.

Hand written sign on the back of the bathroom stall door pleading to "Please keep your drug habit out of our bathroom."

Questionable looking fellows normally wearing hoodies coming and going every ten minutes.

I can go on.

Thank you for sharing. No, I don't go to places like that unless there are at least 15 tables, simonis cloth and action.

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The bathroom thing drives me nuts. I'm going to stop playing at a local pool hall because a) they dont ever clean the tables and b) the bathroom is the size of a closet with 2 stalls, no dividers, no lock on the door and it doesnt even close all the way.

Fck that.

santorno

Registered
Gregg said:

I can go on.

you paid table time to play in a place that was dangerous to your health?

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Sorry to get off topic,but when you said "SHOT" it reminded me of a little joke I thought I should share you folks.
Name 2 people that were shot in the back of the head in a movie theater?
Hint......Abraham Lincoln was one.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Just A GUESS

jimmy-leggs said:
Sorry to get off topic,but when you said "SHOT" it reminded me of a little joke I thought I should share you folks.
Name 2 people that were shot in the back of the head in a movie theater?
Hint......Abraham Lincoln was one.

Pee Wee Herman ?

Doug

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubc said:
The bathroom thing drives me nuts. I'm going to stop playing at a local pool hall because a) they dont ever clean the tables and b) the bathroom is the size of a closet with 2 stalls, no dividers, no lock on the door and it doesnt even close all the way.

Fck that.

Well, if you know the girl in your pic, why would you even leave the house?

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Is There ANY Soap

I simply can't believe that Jude Rosenstock is in a 'dirty bathroom' thread... please Wash Your Hands.

Doug

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
Played at places like that and loved it..... used to be my type of place..

Alas. you cant find a joint like that here in Bavaira.. there are all clean and classy and chocked full of 9 footers... you cant eve n find a dive around these parts with barbox....

It's funny... the things you miss sometimes.....

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Well, if you know the girl in your pic, why would you even leave the house?

How did that quote go... "having sex is like playing pool. You may always have the balls but you're stick is gonna get wore out sometime."

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Kinda sounds like the place me and SHortman plays League at cept they have the restroom door painted yellow :)

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubc said:
How did that quote go... "having sex is like playing pool. You may always have the balls but you're stick is gonna get wore out sometime."

I cannot see how this quote would pertain to your avatar. I just cannot see the relevance.

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
I simply can't believe that Jude Rosenstock is in a 'dirty bathroom' thread... please Wash Your Hands.

Doug
That's what I was thinking. Jude is loosening up and coming around. I'm proud of him. With his insight on billiards, I'll bet he has a razor wit.