Should we have a separate sub-forum for call outs and bashing the pros?

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I'm in the mood to read a good call out or pro player bashing, sometimes I have to sift through a couple of pages of "what's the best tip out there" before arriving at a thread I'm looking for.

Sometimes, reading about big time staked games that usually have very little chance of ever taking place is also a great pastime of mine. I think there are some lesser used sub forums, and this one may become one of the greats, more or less.

The only downside possible I can foresee is that the "Main forum" could become obsolete.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gregg said:
When I'm in the mood to read a good call out or pro player bashing, sometimes I have to sift through a couple of pages of "what's the best tip out there" before arriving at a thread I'm looking for.

Sometimes, reading about big time staked games that usually have very little chance of ever taking place is also a great pastime of mine. I think there are some lesser used sub forums, and this one may become one of the greats, more or less.

The only downside possible I can foresee is that the "Main forum" could become obsolete.

Yes, we can call it The Action Room.

Oh wait, that already exists.