Shuff/!Hall updates?

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was there LIVE, disappointing play by BOTH players, IMO!

One thing for sure, Brandon was out classed in the Banking department!

Both players continuously got in trouble running the balls, shot making on BIG Bertha was OK, safety play was mediocre at best!

Shuff broke down after just 5 games of play, you could see He was demoralized.

When Hall had 6 games, Shuff did however come back and manage to win a game again to bring to bring it back to 5, before Hall closed it out!

I'm not sold on the idea of so called, 'Aggressive' one pocket yet, so far looks like just questionable shots played at the wrong times, IMHO!

But, a win is a win, GREAT job Justin!

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure what happend to Shuff very disapointing , i am droping him from my horses list so as few others. Also he did not do well at DCC, i wish they use thier own money one day...

And for the record, Jhall bet over 4k of his own money.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was there LIVE, disappointing play by BOTH players, IMO!

One thing for sure, Brandon was out classed in the Banking department!

Both players continuously got in trouble running the balls, shot making on BIG Bertha was OK, safety play was mediocre at best!

Shuff broke down after just 5 games of play, you could see He was demoralized.

When Hall had 6 games, Shuff did however come back and manage to win a game again to bring to bring it back to 5, before Hall closed it out!

I'm not sold on the idea of so called, 'Aggressive' one pocket yet, so far looks like just questionable shots played at the wrong times, IMHO!

But, a win is a win, GREAT job Justin!
That's the second time Jhall ever played on a 10ft

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched 10 games in less than 4 hours... That's about 20 minutes agame

You are a little off

we all know how he played Shanon D at Grady's last year and match ended at 5 AM with people sleeping on chairs

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daz has had some pretty impressive 1p showings in the past. Not sure if the fields were green, but his azb list has numerous high finishes.

Jhall's banking ability is what makes his one pocket game so strong. He banks balls from nowhere and is probably over 70% shooting anything straight back. Hard to trap guys that kick and bank that good.