sorry no pics yet...

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to share a story w/ my fellow cue fanatics. Funny thing happened yesterday. So Im at the office and my phone rings and caller id shows a 516 area code. I let it go to voice mail. I retrieve my message and I about fell outta my chair. Who was the caller you ask?! It was Mr. Pete Tascarella! Of course I immediately return the call and he gives me the news... You cue will be done in 2 weeks! Im like OMFG! Keep in mind I ordered the cue back in 2003.

Just to give you an idea of the cue- 4pt Ebony full splice BEM forarm (wht,green,orange,blk) veneers MOP diamond surrounded by 3 MOP dots. Ebony butt w/ 4 maple windows alternating between 4 MOP diamonds w/ 2 MOP dots above and below the diamond. White/Green spec linen wrap. SS joint. White delrin butt cap. Classic and traditional. I'll post pics as soon as recieve the cue.

Mike

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Wow!

Qjunkie said:
Just wanted to share a story w/ my fellow cue fanatics. Funny thing happened yesterday. So Im at the office and my phone rings and caller id shows a 516 area code. I let it go to voice mail. I retrieve my message and I about fell outta my chair. Who was the caller you ask?! It was Mr. Pete Tascarella! Of course I immediately return the call and he gives me the news... You cue will be done in 2 weeks! Im like OMFG! Keep in mind I ordered the cue back in 2003.

Just to give you an idea of the cue- 4pt Ebony full splice BEM forarm (wht,green,orange,blk) veneers MOP diamond surrounded by 3 MOP dots. Ebony butt w/ 4 maple windows alternating between 4 MOP diamonds w/ 2 MOP dots above and below the diamond. White/Green spec linen wrap. SS joint. White delrin butt cap. Classic and traditional. I'll post pics as soon as recieve the cue.

Mike

No wonder you sold that Mottey. This is fantastic news. Luckily, I will be able to hit with this cue. Congrats, Mike!

DJEnD

Cocobolo Cracker
Silver Member
Congrats on the good news! Be sure to have your finger snapping when the baby arrives! :D:D

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 weeks

Yeah - Now if only Mr Hercek and Mr Showman would give me a call too... LOL!