Southern CA help...coming back into playing

150shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I've been out of it for a good 7-8 years, but I'm starting again..I need some maintenance on my cue, and all the places I use to know are closed...old La Habra Hard times ( what happend to this) ??

Anyone know a good place for a good tip & ferrule, cue & shaft still feel fine..I dont want to take it anywhere, and in the Inland Empire/Covina Area would help as I'm in this area now..thanks anyone.

150shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the replies, been to A. Romero at Hard times before..will try and get down there again sometime soon...

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
150shot said:
thanks for the replies, been to A. Romero at Hard times before..will try and get down there again sometime soon...
Aerial Carmelli from Carmelli cues or Kent Davis from KD cues. PM me an I will give you thier numbers. Inland Empire.

150shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to try out a bunch of new cues, brands just the latest stuff. THere use to be a place called Best Billiards about 8 or so years ago ( dont know when it closed) in Santa Ana where you could try a bunch of different cues on a table in their store and they had a huge supply.

Im pretty sure they closed down, as I cant find a trace of them. Anyone know a similar store or where I can try to hit around with different cues? thanks

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
150shot said:
I would like to try out a bunch of new cues, brands just the latest stuff. THere use to be a place called Best Billiards about 8 or so years ago ( dont know when it closed) in Santa Ana where you could try a bunch of different cues on a table in their store and they had a huge supply.

Im pretty sure they closed down, as I cant find a trace of them. Anyone know a similar store or where I can try to hit around with different cues? thanks
IRS shut down BB.
Kerry and Ariel worked at BB .

enzo

Banned
listen, i know everyone means well, i wont even mention any names...... but just go to kerry zyler.

if you are down here trying to get a tip (i have 15 years of experience with this, and have fianlly figured it out) many of the guys mentioned in this thread will massacre your tip. without saying anything bad about anyone in particular..... just give kerry a call. u must trust me if you want an actual good tip and good job done. AND, hell give it back to you right then and there.... there is no other choice.

also, there is no place to hit cues like best down here now. you have to travel a long way for that.