Texas Express 9-ball*$1000 added* Sumter, SC

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 2nd Annual Stroker's Billiard tournament will be held on the 25/26 of June. The entry fee will be $50, with all money paid out, plus $1000 added to the pot. The format will be race to nine, Texas Express, and double elimination. There will also be a Calcutta held before the tournament. Last year, there was a reaaly nice turn out, but hope to make this year even better. A few of the names that showed up last year was Scott Rabon, Stevie Moore, Keith Bennett, Jerry Bento, and local favorites Brent Henderson, and Josh Roberts just to name a few. There will be food, drinks, and LOTS OF ACTION!!!

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay_021 said:
The 2nd Annual Stroker's Billiard tournament will be held on the 25/26 of June. The entry fee will be $50, with all money paid out, plus $1000 added to the pot. The format will be race to nine, Texas Express, and double elimination. There will also be a Calcutta held before the tournament. Last year, there was a reaaly nice turn out, but hope to make this year even better. A few of the names that showed up last year was Scott Rabon, Stevie Moore, Keith Bennett, Jerry Bento, and local favorites Brent Henderson, and Josh Roberts just to name a few. There will be food, drinks, and LOTS OF ACTION!!!

How far is this place from Augusta GA ? And what is the number to get direction ?

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The address is 1084 Broad St. It is in a shopping center directly across the street from Wendy's and Sonic. The phone number is 803-775-9482. The tourny will be played on bar tables. As far as hotels go, there are several pretty nice ones just right down the street. They have a new Comfort Suites that hasn't been open but a few years, and it is really nice. If you have anymore questions just let me know and I will do my best to answer them. Hope to see you there.

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay_021 said:
The address is 1084 Broad St. It is in a shopping center directly across the street from Wendy's and Sonic. The phone number is 803-775-9482. The tourny will be played on bar tables. As far as hotels go, there are several pretty nice ones just right down the street. They have a new Comfort Suites that hasn't been open but a few years, and it is really nice. If you have anymore questions just let me know and I will do my best to answer them. Hope to see you there.

Thanks for al the help .. ;)

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was really a poor turn out. Scott Raybon ended up winning it again. There were several good players there, but the only "giant killers" were Scott and "Chewing Tobacco". As far as action there were a few small games played, but nothing to write home about. There were A couple of one pocket matchups that were pretty good, but htats about it.