TheOne advances to 2nd round of world 14.1 championship

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Craig Riley also known as TheOne/halfoftwo in these parts has just beat Johnny Archer at the world straight pool championships in New Jersey to advance to the second round. Congratulations Craig and also to fellow AZ'er Danny Harriman for a well played tournament so far, best of luck in the second round.

http://www.seyberts.com/

Bet you haven't seen that link for a while:D

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats Craig...had my fingers crossed after you lost your 5th and 6th games.

Note: I believe this is Craig's first ever 14.1 tourney and he probably only has a couple of hundred hours playing the game. Very Impressive.

If this snooker wiz ever gets serious with his game, I expect we'll seem him regularly up with the top finishers at the big events.

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
way to go Craig... must make the trip across the pond worth it. congratulations on making it this far................mike

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Hey Craig, better start putting those centuries on the scoreboard, they will come handy from now on ;) Best of luck to Craig and other lurkers who have proceeded to the next round !!

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
That's beautiful playing, Craig. I'm sure you're enjoying every moment of it, and so are we. Just keep on doing what you're doing... nothing else matters. You've got the AZ family behind you.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Great shooting Craig! You da man! Best of luck to you, Danny, and Mad Max in round 2!

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job TheOne! We're all rooting for our little shortstop. :p :D

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
amazing :) gratz craig. i think all AZ is crossing there fingers for u. at least i am. make us proud boy!!