thorsten Hohman all the way!

Demar

Registered
Thorsten is a very unique player to me because well he doesn't show much emotion if any at all. He and Allison fisher have a similar composure plus they're also mentally strong. They can bounce back if given the chance with ease.
well among other things he is a cool guy :):cool: If you have spoken to him no doubt you would agree with me.

JXMIKE

Aspiring Pro player
Silver Member
Welcome to the site.

Yeah thorsten is a stand up guy he was nice enough to help me with my game (free of charge)at qball billiards here in jacksonville and im rooting for him all the way in valley forge.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Thorsten is a very unique player to me because well he doesn't show much emotion if any at all. He and Allison fisher have a similar composure plus they're also mentally strong. They can bounce back if given the chance with ease.
well among other things he is a cool guy :):cool: If you have spoken to him no doubt you would agree with me.

Welcome to AzBilliards, that was quick. I sent you my paypal info by PM for the Hatch/Immonen match. I wasn't sure if you saw it in the chat room or not. :smile:

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
Demar, I think you came in on our new signup system with the questions. Let me know some feedback on the sign up (you can PM me).

Or, if you spoke to Mike or someone direct. If you had any complications. We want to make sure the bugs are worked out.
Thanks a bunch.
Donna
Yeah, thanks to some good people i met.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Welcome Demar!!!

Demar glad you finally got in , welcome!

Saw some great pool on the stream today.

Some great pool? The match between Mika and Hatch had EVERYTHING. That was awesome.

I actually got nervous in that match, and I wanted to not look anymore but couldn't resist because it was so entertaining.

Perfect run-out pool in the beginning, then it turned into awesome pool with great safeties, superb kickshots, flukes, emotions high and low. Then a time-out by angry-Hatch, Hatch's twin comes to the table laughing and joking, instead of the angry fellow who took the break, plays terrific and powedraw a difficult ball, runs out that game and the next, then finally dogging the 9.

Perfect :cool:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Welcome to AzBilliards, that was quick. I sent you my paypal info by PM for the Hatch/Immonen match. I wasn't sure if you saw it in the chat room or not. :smile:

Demar, I still have not received any paypal from you nor have you made any effort to contact me or respond to my PMs. I need to hear from you...

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Hope it works out fine.

A little advice: ask the commentators on the stream for this persons contactinfo, they might know, since they said he was to trust...

Demar

Registered
That wont be necessary cus i have already responded to him. Also i would prefer if persons who have comments that does not have any bearing on the my thread to send me a PM and not reply on the forum thread. Thank you very much!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
That wont be necessary cus i have already responded to him. Also i would prefer if persons who have comments that does not have any bearing on the my thread to send me a PM and not reply on the forum thread. Thank you very much!

This isn't exactly accurate. After breaking the second promise to pay and ignoring several subsequent PM's, he did finally respond to me only after I had posted in this thread, and only to basically just say that he would pay at some unknown point in time in the future when it was good and convenient for him after he is able to "get back into his old paypal account" which he is having trouble accessing.

I told him the link to recover your old account name and password are right there on the paypal home page, and he said he did not know that and would look into it (he couldn't have been trying too hard to get access to his account if he didn't even know that). I also told him if that fails it should be easy enough to just create a new account in a matter a minutes and then send payment with his new account (or have a friend send the payment with their account), but he still hasn't gotten back to me on any of those things after several days and is back to ignoring my PM's again (he has been logged in).

He volunteered to me that he doesn't want to pay with Western Union because he doesn't want to pay the transfer fee, but at this point that sounds like his problem, not mine. If he had the extra money to be gambling on online pool matches then he can certainly spare a couple of bucks in transfer fees. I'm tired of alternately being avoided, and then getting the run around with lame excuses. It's time to pay your debt Demar.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a quick update, this Demar guy ended up being a thief after all. He never paid his debt to me and has read (I have the confirmed read receipts) but refused to respond to any of my PM's for a month now. Details here: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=139725

Threads like these are popping up on a more frequent basis in recent times. :(

Me personally, I have seen too many gambling problems in pool.

Even in the pool room, I make 'em post, oftentimes having a neutral person hold the money.

On the Internet, I think it's not a good idea to bet with others. That is just my personal opinion. Sometimes I read these posts -- not you, Poolplaya9 -- and those who like to brag about the gambling on the Internet seem to think they're important because they can gamble. Some of them, I look at them like they're fools -- again, not you, Poolplaya9. I'm talking about the braggarts. ;)

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Threads like these are popping up on a more frequent basis in recent times. :(

Me personally, I have seen too many gambling problems in pool.

Even in the pool room, I make 'em post, oftentimes having a neutral person hold the money.

On the Internet, I think it's not a good idea to bet with others. That is just my personal opinion.

Ditto. I am so sick and tired of the countless "this person didn't pay me when we sidebet a pool match" and "what should I do to collect" threads, and, at very least, feel they don't belong on the main forum. Bets made on the forum are not legally enforceable, so if people want to sidebet with each other, they should only bet with people they count as friends or close acquaintances, and recognize the risk they are taking in all other situations.

This issue is becoming so hot around here that it's only amatter of time until somebody request an "Overdue Debt Collection" forum. Actually, I favor having one if it's the only way to get this nonsense out of the main forum.