tournament in Naples

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We just got home from the big event in Naples. [3,000 mlies round trip]. I will re-post when I get some rest and fill you folks in on the tourny. Great tournament. Nice to be home.
blud

K

Ken in CT

No real vendors other than Blud and his cues and cue repair. One outdoor table set up to show and for the kids to play on (I never got to try it).

Eight tables I believe.

Ken in CT

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Leonard, I heard a great story about you giving a cue to one of the guys at the tournament who lost his Bludworth in a fire. Do you want to give everyone all the details?

Mike

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Mike,
Mr. O.B.Osceola [ Liaison for the Seminole Tribe], told me of a friend who had lost his cue in a fire. He said they were coming home from a tournament and his friend ask them to follow him because he was having car trouble. On the way home the car caught on fire and all 4 passangers got out without being hurt. However one guy lost his cue in the fire. It was a Bludworth Cue. He didn't have the funds to have it replaced. I gave him a new cue. No big deal. I hope he likes it. I understand he plays pretty good. Mike, how find out about this?????
see ya
Blud