UltraSkin Pro Hardness question

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have played with the Medium Ultraskin and the Pro Ultraskin.
I would like opinions on where to place the Pro tip in the hardness rating.
Since my experience is limited compared to many of yours please tell me where you would rate it.
Softer than S
In between S and M
In between M and H
Harder than H

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prosofts

I believe his site lists the Prosoft as the softest in his line of tips. I've played with them all. I'm not good enough to tell the difference between the SS and the Prosoft, but I do feel a difference between the Medium and Prosoft. Great tips! My customers really like them as do I! I'm about to order more.

CoronA

Registered
I like the prosoft - it plays very close to my Kamui SS Clear... I'm still stuck on Kamui because it hasn't let me down yet.. So I haven't changed it on my playing cue. But I put it on my wife's cue and use it from time to time.

Tom stands behind his tips and if you have ANY problems he will take care of it! Can't go wrong when a company operates like that.

I strongly recommend UltraSkin tips to my clients because of cost and for the ones that are skeptical, I'll give them a free install on any other tip they want instead.

It holds chalk really well and plays remarkably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuemaker.mi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would rate the pro between a soft and a medium. I think they were made to play like the old Moori's.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
The Pro's are the softest tip in the line-up and are for most everyone too soft.
They cut like butter.

gr. Dave

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave,

I cannot argue about to soft for some. I use the PRO on my One Pocket shaft and the Medium on my 9 ball shaft. At present the PRO is my best seller behind the Medium.

I doubt there is a tip in the world that is not to soft or to hard for some.

Just the way things are.

The Pro's are the softest tip in the line-up and are for most everyone too soft.
They cut like butter.

gr. Dave