US Open 10 Ball on TAR Starts Today.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
5730638580_2e49eab0a6_o.jpg

The TAR Pay Per View coverage of the CueSports International U.S. 10 Ball Championship starts today at 12:30 PM Pacific Time. We have a great line up of matches for the first day of coverage and based on the field we think it is a good representation of what to expect for the rest of the week.

Todays schedule:

12:30 PM: Donny Mills vs Shane Van Boening
3:00 PM: Frost vs. Winner of Archer/Appleton
6:00 PM: Earl Strickland vs John Morra
8:30 PM: Reyes vs Winner of Hatch/Hohmann

Price for the PPV is $40 for all five days of coverage or $10 per day. All of the info and links to purchase the PPV are up at www.theactionreport.com

Please come and join us for a great event filled with the best players in the world.

Last edited:

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
I bought the 5-day package, same as I did for the 1P PPV, but jesus these things start late. I'm gonna miss half of it because of the time difference and my having to get up early to go to work. :( oh well.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I bought the 5-day package, same as I did for the 1P PPV, but jesus these things start late. I'm gonna miss half of it because of the time difference and my having to get up early to go to work. :( oh well.

Doing stuff on the West Coast can make it tough on people I know. We are working on a video on demand solution so people can watch it later when they want. The ones we have looked at so far are either too expensive or too clunky and hard to operate/navigate.

It is a big priority for us. I know its no fun when a match starts at 11:30 at night for people who have to work at 8 AM.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This sucks ass. My laptop is DEAD, new 18.4" Dell won't be here for 3 weeks.

:angry:

How am I supposed to bet with Mikey and give him the nutz??

Damn.........

ShootingRazbone

He got all the rolls
Silver Member
Doing stuff on the West Coast can make it tough on people I know. We are working on a video on demand solution so people can watch it later when they want. The ones we have looked at so far are either too expensive or too clunky and hard to operate/navigate.

It is a big priority for us. I know its no fun when a match starts at 11:30 at night for people who have to work at 8 AM.

Now that is a FANTASTIC idea!!!!

stljohnny

Silver Member

Wow that would be sooooo awesome! I had to miss the finals of the 1p because it started at midnight local time, and I would've loved to watch it.

It doesn't matter to me enough to keep me from buying the PPV - whatever I do get to see is so worth it anyway, that I forget what I miss. And you guys have been pretty excellent about rebroadcasting the previous night's matches the next morning (which is great for people like me) so I can kinda catch up on what I missed.

You're doing a great job - keep it up!

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

either way your doing a great job for us pool/TAR fans who can't get out to the tournaments. The viewing quality in the one pocket was awesome, so I hope Nathan and you guys have a great partnership for future events. Your good for the sport, keep up the good work....jeff

stljohnny

Silver Member
Stream is just starting... still doing some sound-checks and whatnot. Looks great!. 1st match is Donnie Mills vs SVB it looks like. :) :)

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats up with real time scoring?

Anybody know how to get to the real time scoring,the link on the main page under Efrin's picture just brings you to the article.