Want to Buy: Barry Szamboti - Brazillian Rosewood cue

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hi all, I've decided that I'd like to find a matching Barry Szamboti cue to go along with my Gus cue. I'm looking for a 4 point, 4 veneer, Brazillian Rosewood cue with no inlays. :smile:

I'm sure there have to be a few out there, so show me what you have. :cool:

BTW, I'm not interested in Ebony, or cues with inlays at this time. Thank you. :smile:

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Bump for Walkers Barry cue like his dads!Come on show us some! Walkers not playin. Great guy to deal with!Good luck to you my friend! Ron

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
runout1961 said:
Walker, Please tell me that Gus has a white wrap. Sounds like a beautiful classic looking cue....right up my alley. Good luck with the search my friend. To the top.

John
You know it buddy, although it's not exactly white anymore. It's seen some good use through the years long before I got it. And it still sees use twice a week. Ron (rigmaster) fell in love with it. :grin-square:

I'd really like to find the second generation version of it. :yes:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Hey Walker, are you using the Gus shafts or the Mac shafts when you play? Love this cue.

035.jpg

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Looks like the nasty blue one but it sure has a nice hit!! I would trade a nice healthy slightly used KIDNEY for it!Any one have one with these joint collars that wants to sell it PLEASE let ME know! Good luck on sons cue Walker!Lookin foward to playin this weekend my friend!I will bring the old McDaniel + Doug Bourque See ya Ron

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
hangemhigh said:
Hey Walker, are you using the Gus shafts or the Mac shafts when you play? Love this cue.
Hey Tommy, actually neither at this time. The first shaft below the cue is actually a Barry. That's the one getting all the use. It plays great! :cool:

Haven't seen any Barry cues so far. PM's work too............ :smile:

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Regrets ...

Hey Hangemhigh,
Very nice Gus cue you have there. I also enjoy seeing/reading the triangle Postal boxes Gus use to use to ship his work-of-arts.

If I had one regret in pool, it would be:
To have Gus mail me the cue he made for me, instead of the hand-delivery in his basement.

Regards,
Hal

Last edited:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Hal2 said:
Hey Hangemhigh,
Very nice Gus cue you have there. I also enjoy seeing/reading the triangle Postal boxes Gus use to use to ship his work-of-arts.

If I had one regret in pool, it would be:
To have Gus mail me the cue he made for me, instead of the hand-delivery in his basement.

Regards,
Hal

Hal, That is Walker's Gus. I only wished I was fortunate enough to own that masterpiece. From the looks of things, no one wants or has a BZ Barry to part with. Somebody has to help Walker find this cue!

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
WalkerInTN said:
I guess I'm not meant to have a Barry Szamboti cue.........
Hang in there Walker. The search can definately be painful and agonizing to say the least but in the end the patience invested will be well worth it.

You'll find one.

John

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very Nice cue

WalkerInTN said:
Actually, I own the cue he pictured. I'm trying to find a Barry Szamboti like it. :cool:

Walker, sorry for the error on my part. Very nice cue you have.

Regards,
Hal

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Walker it is a pain to find but we will find em I'm lookin and will let you know as soon as I find one for you Barry can make one for you I'm not as lucky! See you saturday at CBC my friend!!! Ron

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Hey Ron, You and Walker need to get Phil W. off his ass and outa the Havana room and make him break his Balabushka and Szambotis out for y'all. Tell him you're playin' for Opus-X's.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Tommy I looked for the display case you told me about I couldn't find it all the cases were full of production cues I would say cheap cues but they were kinda expensive for what you get!Will you help us out here?You are the MAN and always came through in the past! Which reminds me lookin for a tooled leather Ivory footed Black Engles-Brown Elephanthide(like L.I.'s)+Python Engles Your friend Ron with the nice case collection!

Last edited: