Where is ArkansasKingpin???

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
Guys (and gals),

I'm trying to get ahold of ArkansasKingpin (Seth), as we have a deal that needs some finishing up. I just noticed he hasn't logged on to AZB since October of last year, and I haven't received a response to my e-mails to him.

Anybody know him, personally....or how to get ahold of him?

Any help is appreciated, y'all.

Mark

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
Arkansas I think?

How amazingly helpful of you, sir....... :rolleyes: :thumbup:

I've written a couple e-mails, a couple PMs, and tried to call the number I have for him twice yesterday. No luck on all fronts.

If anyone has person-to-person contact with Seth, please ask him to check his PMs and e-mail, and hit me back.

Thanks much.

M

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
How amazingly helpful of you, sir....... :rolleyes: :thumbup:

I've written a couple e-mails, a couple PMs, and tried to call the number I have for him twice yesterday. No luck on all fronts.

If anyone has person-to-person contact with Seth, please ask him to check his PMs and e-mail, and hit me back.

Thanks much.

M

No contact in 4 months? Sounds like you got scammed.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
No contact in 4 months? Sounds like you got scammed.

Not even close, chief. He held up his end of our deal, and I'm doing what I can to hold up MINE.

Seth was NEVER anything but up front and honest with me...and he deserves the same from me, in return. Hence my request for help in tracking him down.

Kindly don't throw around assumptions and accusations, without knowing what you're talking about. He doesn't deserve that.

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Not even close, chief. He held up his end of our deal, and I'm doing what I can to hold up MINE.

Seth was NEVER anything but up front and honest with me...and he deserves the same from me, in return. Hence my request for help in tracking him down.

Kindly don't throw around assumptions and accusations, without knowing what you're talking about. He doesn't deserve that.

Oh ok. Why is this in the for sale section then?

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Oh ok. Why is this in the for sale section then?

uh....probably because the transaction happened on here some time back and The Rat can't complete his end of some arrangement because he can't contact the other AZB member.

I know that some folks want to be the voice of the community and police all the actions, but it really isn't necessary, and the forum does not need more moderators. If you have an issue, hit the "Report" button and report it to the REAL moderators, Mister Wilson, Jerry Forsyth, etc.

Instead of reporting this, if you felt it was outside the "Wanted/For Sale" forum rules, you "bumped" it.

If you have an issue with 8-ball Rat (aka, Mark), send him a freaking PM...that is what they are for....geeeeeezzzzzz!!

The Rat is trying to contact Arkansas Kingpin....if you can't help him, don't try to bash him.

Joe

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
A heart-felt, do-the-right-thing bump to the front.

Seth is due to have something nice come his way...if I can get him to respond to my messages.

The clock is ticking, and I am trying like hell to finish this up.

Thanks, guys.