Who got it?

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pulled the post due to snowmans insinuations.He is always on a woman some way to hastle.You got it all snowman.They all need died and I have more scruggs cues than most could count.I ask forsomehing I want anyone tread on me.I list a set of late 1970s cues and you drill me on some early 1970s cues.

I post a few fellini and whitten and vincentore cases that need work and you tread on me.I will just stay off the wheel and deel section and stay with ebay.I did not ask for this hastle and it is why I do not deal here or at Proficiant.You think females are loosers right off the bat.

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
I liked it too

Contact the seller through ebay. Maybe he will help. But expect it to be not for resale. Hope you have some good luck!
Nick :)

Last edited:

wyld78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, for many years I thought that I got obsessed about Qs. Good to know I was wrong. Best wishes on your quest. :)

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You sound like a kid praying that santa will bring what you want for christmas. LOL. You really, really want these and I wish you the best of luck in acquiring them!!

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
excessknowledge said:
Who got this cue?Ill go double or close.I saw it at $1250 and then yes I was going to snipe it like everyone else but it had 14 hours left.I really want this cue bad and I will give a good price for it.My bid was $2000 with the case but I will pay that without the case you can keep that.I will pay $2500 or more and you can keep the case.$1000 more than you paid.

I know everyone has been holding back on posting the cue sets from this seller and I tried to make an appointment 3 times to meet with them but our schedules did not meet.Now everyone else has been able to see the cues but me.

I knew.Well I met the owner of them at Sports 2000 the Greenroom and I saw both those cues and I want them both.You guys buy fancy Ivory and piloted cues.Or you trade alot.That is great and I am glad you make money from it or it is a hobby.I want these for me bad.I want them both really bad.I buy old playing Scruggs cues even if no ivory or fancy inlays looking for those cues feel and that is what plays best for me and to me.I think 5/14 bolt Scruggs is the best ever made and history shows this to me for my style of play.

I am not tryng to be unjust ,but I would like to buy the cues before they go through 10 different people in trades and sales and get dented up or used.I know they are older than the seller thinks and Mike made a new extra shaft for one of them.Tim went in and refinished them both because he was friends with the owners father.It is all Tim and that is what I want.His work I can run balls with all day, but that is how I play.It is not as good as cues of today Tim will even tell you.

Mike is great I own 2 of his cues ,but those cues from the seller is what I dream of and want.I can make balls all day wiith that type of cue.I have a psycological problems with ivory cues that I will dent and crack the ivory so it messes with my game.Those cues are just all wood and MOP and it don't bother me because I know a refinish will always make them new.I can never get anyone to part with one when I find one.Where did they all go?I have been looking for 5 years.I am sure one of you dealers got it so please ,please ,please sell that cue to me and make a fast $1000 and a case worth a couple hundred.

I hope I will not lose the other one and please do not bid that set up just because I posted this.The seller thinks I am a freak now because I was trying so hard to buy them and I bugged them a little.To a few of us those cues are priceless. Players and not collectors.Everyone has one but me like that design.I have a couple nice late 70s scruggs if that is what you want.I will give you both for that cue.I never ask for anything on here and try to help everyone now I ask please let me have and buy these cues from that seller.I have another bidding for me now so the seller will not flip out.That is how bad I want the cue's!

I do not want them for resale ,I never resell my cues or trade.I want to keep them for the rest of my life.So could the winner or deal maker contact me before you get them or resell them.I will pay you direct for them and go pick them up or pay the seller and send you the extra amount if they have them still.If they have been shipped to you I will pay if you leave them alone and just ship them directly to me and you can make money.

All the time I have been here I have never asked for deals or chiseled anyone down.I have only had a few cue makers make me a couple new cues from this site and they were great but not my feel.The very old scruggs cues like that are my feel and I can never find one with those bands or build or when they show up I am a day late.Never a dollar.I would charge my credit card cash side up if I needed to.I have alot of scruggs cues ,but to me that is the best ones they ever built(TO ME) and I can run balls all day with that type cue.

I was told never to beg or plead or belittle myself ,but I want both cues the seller had listed.The seller I contacted and offered more than they are worth they think and then I offered more and they thought I was a flake ,but they do not understand I really want them and I can not find another like the black one or the birdseye one.It looks like a black lambros but when you turn it you can see green points.Most you people do not want that you want to see all the fancy details.I am fine with that and want that.So now I will beg.

PLEASE who ever bought that cue I BEG of you to contact me and sell it to me.Now I have begged to you and I will keep it and love it and never sell it.I never get in any of your guys deals please let me have these 2 scruggs sets from that seller they have listed or the one listed and PLEASE let me buy the one that just sold I BEG you.

I know we all were trying to keep the price down for a deal and I do that also.These 2 listings from that seller I really want to keep and I love those cues .So I have begged and pleaded and offered more money.If you show me you paid more than $3000 or $4000 I will pay $5000 as long as you get the seller to tell me you paid that or show the receipt.The cue is what I want and that can not have a price tag on it to me.

I really want this cue bad more than the other they have listed ,so who ever got it please pm me and I will double your amount as long as you did not pay a stupid amount.I would go $2500 or $3000 or $4000 for cue and you can keep the case even.I am not looking too get ripped off so I will give $1000 more than you paid for it and you can keep the case.Now what better of a deal can you get.The market is low and $1000 will buy you another Scruggs as profit.

Please understand this will stop a long hunt for me.I will give you a couple nice late 70s scruggs for it or cash or what ever you want.I really want that black maple 5 veneer window cue more than anything.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130143913796&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT&ih=003

That is the one I want and here is the other one same seller both cues same age.I am sure we all know this and all kept our mouths shut.I want them for me though man not a resale or deal maker.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130144286133&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

The 2 auctions have similar product as a thread you started...weird??? :rolleyes:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=69544

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
snowmon34 said:
The 2 auctions have similar product as a thread you started...weird??? :rolleyes:

Yes I have bought and own about 25 of them about that era of the late
1970s.I knew I would miss that auction I just knew it.The black one is a early 70s and the birdseye is about a mid 70s.If your implying a thing your way off base.I have about 50 scruggs cues but nothing like that sellers.I am in hopes the buyer will contact me.Nothing worth you jumping in snowman.I do not play that way.Too many people know this.Change your gears.

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Me don't know what to thinks.....does seem quite weird to me too. Hope you are genuine excess.....theres been to much bs on these forums lately with people getting screwed. You stated on that thread a while back that you had really good feedback on fleabay. Mind telling us what your username is on ebay? This could clear things up quite a bit.

Last edited:

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ABall said:
What is your major malfunction?

It is like every time I get near what I want it aludes me.It has become an obsession now I guess.I just finally want what I want.I can not keep buying another Scruggs cue and Scruggs cue and hope I get that hit the old first ones have.I just keep missing what I have my mind set on.I wish when you put a object on Ebay it would stay on Ebay till the end.You could not back out or stop the auction.I bid on one from the same seller 7 times and then he sold it for less to another buyer compaired to my top bid and offer.I think if you put it on it should sell to the top bidder.Simple as that.I am in a chase for a type of cue for no reason but not to get it.Yes I have a Major Malfunction I can not buy what I want to pay for and I keep going over the same bs thing time and time again.Disappointment that nerves me till no end.Is it that the pool gods do not want me to have a early Scruggs or what?

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
excessknowledge said:
snowmon34 said:

Yes I have bought and own about 25 of them about that era of the late
1970s.I knew I would miss that auction I just knew it.The black one is a early 70s and the birdseye is about a mid 70s.If your implying a thing your way off base.I have about 50 scruggs cues but nothing like that sellers.I am in hopes the buyer will contact me.Nothing worth you jumping in snowman.I do not play that way.Too many people know this.Change your gears.

I inquired about the Fellini, and Whitten case when you opened a thread on azb.....you claimed the whitten was ostrich and expensive...the whitten on ebay is ostrich.now if you look at your description of the Fellini on the ebay auction and your thread both cases need to be dyed....I also inquired about the sneaky in the ebay auction, and the seller stated that the sneaky was a sly....you had a sly for sale in your thread.......the 2 scruggs cues have a similar description....than you deleted them..now your willing to pay big bucks for these cues..is there a little pumpage going on here.......is this a coincidence?

Last edited:

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just pulled my post.There eat this for sale section I am done with it.All I asked for was a buyer to sell to me.What the heck would that have to do with anything else.Man your parinoid and you pick on woman too many times.This is the 3rd time you came after me and I am sick of it.What comes around goes around.I emailed the seller what you said and a link to the thread and your name.I hope they dont rip myself off acording to you.Give me a break.Look at the cues I own before you make insinuations.Give me a fellini without needing dyed and I would love it but most are dyed and 1/2 of Whitten cases are ostrige.Why am I here wasting my time with you.Your obviously one of the problems with this board.If I deal it will be on ebay and not here.According to you this board is for cons

Last edited:

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I don't think it's a coincidence, Dale.

I couldn't even read through the OPs very verbose Post. So instead I clicked on the Ebay listing and guess what? Another RAMBLING, long winded "ad" that I couldn't read through. Hmmmmm, very similar (identical maybe?) writing styles.

My first thought was that the Ebay ad and this BS Post were written by the same person. I may be wrong, but that's my assessment.

Besides, who in the world blindly offers $1000-1500 more for a cue than what it just sold for? WTF is that about??

Remember that Cheech & Chong skit about cow shit? Smells like shit, looks like shit, feels like shit, tastes like shit....hmmmm...good thing we didn't step in it? :D

-von

snowmon34 said:
excessknowledge said:
I inquired about the Fellini, and Whitten case when you opened a thread on azb.....you claimed the whitten was ostrich and expensive...the whitten on ebay is ostrich.now if you look at your description of the Fellini on the ebay auction and your thread both cases need to be dyed....I also inquired about the sneaky in the ebay auction, and the seller stated that the sneaky was a sly....you had a sly for sale in your thread.......the 2 scruggs cues have a similar description....than you deleted them..now your willing to pay big bucks for these cues..is there a little pumpage going on here.......is this a coincidence?

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I noticed the same writing style also. So excess did you have your friend put the cues up on ebay? Just doesn't make any sense excess. Why would a seller on ebay hoping to get a bidder to really bid high so he could make more money, end the auction you were winning to sell to somebody for less? I certainly would not. Just don't make any sense. Everyone on here is very weary with so much dishonesty, can't blame people for being suspicious.

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
No offense, excessknowledge, but your lack of grammar and proper english drive me crazy !! I just can't follow what you are trying to say....

Russ.......

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
VonRhett said:
I don't think it's a coincidence, Dale.

I couldn't even read through the OPs very verbose Post. So instead I clicked on the Ebay listing and guess what? Another RAMBLING, long winded "ad" that I couldn't read through. Hmmmmm, very similar (identical maybe?) writing styles.

My first thought was that the Ebay ad and this BS Post were written by the same person. I may be wrong, but that's my assessment.

Besides, who in the world blindly offers $1000-1500 more for a cue than what it just sold for? WTF is that about??

Remember that Cheech & Chong skit about cow shit? Smells like shit, looks like shit, feels like shit, tastes like shit....hmmmm...good thing we didn't step in it? :D

-von

It's not a coincidence Von.....I was just practicing some pc skills :D

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
By the way, if anyone has one of those china made cues with dragon inlays made with puka shells(the really real imitation ones), I will pay $10,000 over retail.;)

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
excessknowledge said:
I pulled the post due to snowmans insinuations.He is always on a woman some way to hastle.You got it all snowman.They all need died and I have more scruggs cues than most could count.I ask forsomehing I want anyone tread on me.I list a set of late 1970s cues and you drill me on some early 1970s cues.

I post a few fellini and whitten and vincentore cases that need work and you tread on me.I will just stay off the wheel and deel section and stay with ebay.I did not ask for this hastle and it is why I do not deal here or at Proficiant.You think females are loosers right off the bat.

Your kidding right......I don't hassle women......I didn't even know you were a woman.....I thought you were a dude.........are you Bigjohns wife?

Last edited:

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Just goes to show - TS Eliot was right!

Ladies, on whom my attentions have waited
If you consider my merits are small
Etiolated, alembicated,
Orotund, tasteless, fantastical,
Monotonous, crotchety, constipated,
Impotent galamatias
Affected, possibly imitated,
For Christ's sake stick it up your ass.

-T.S. Eliot

:D :D :D

snowmon34 said:
Your kidding right......I don't hassle women......I didn't even know you were a woman.....I thought you were a dude