Who Iz The Most Obnoxious Poster On Azb??

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
IMO...There are enough post's on here that digress and regress into stupidity and nastiness... IMO There's no since in STARTING one out that way

s0lidz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jurassic%20Park.gif

LOLLERCOASTER.gif

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
There is a really obnoxious poster at work, its in the restroom and it talks about your attitude and ...............oh wait I get it sorry:confused:

Mowem down

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be a great ? if somthing was going to be done about it, but knowbody really cares they just want to sit behind their keyboards and blast way... like ive said befor if this forum was held in person peoples mouths would not run like their fingers...

its amazing what you can learn, about what you think on here...

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
Sorry

Sorry APA 7. I just thought it was obnoxious to post who was the MOST obnoxious. So, for that small moment of time in the world of AZB it just struck me that the vote should go to you. Maybe that was impulsive.:cool:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Bigkahuna said:
..........you..........

I totally agree who is the guy that started this thread!!! Hell, I think he should be awarded the most Useless, Obnoxious, dump waste of bandwidth in the history of the entire INTERNET!!!;)

All I can say is WTF:eek::thumbup:

Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:
Isn't anyone gonna vote for me???

Russ

No Russ your not Obnoxious, just a troll!!!!!!:smile: Actually, I am just kidding!!

Last edited: