Silver Member
Pictures are iffy.
Good luck
Nick :)

JRSWV.jpg

JRSWJ.jpg

JRSWB.jpg

JRSWC.jpg

This is a custom 1 of 1 cue. Ebony and Babinga. Bet I spelleed at least 1 of those wrong! SW stitching everywhere and 3/8-10 pin.

Last edited:

pharaoh68

Banned
nick serdula said:
This is a custom 1 of 1 cue. Ebony and Babinga. Bet I spelleed at least 1 of those wrong! SW stitching everywhere and 3/8-10 pin.

That ain't all you spelleed wrong.

pharaoh68

Banned
If it was a KC, I doubt he'd post it here. I don't think its an Omega. Buttcap and bumper are slightly different. I would have said Ohman but the pin is wrong.

Maybe Ken's right with Coker but their ringwork is usually much clunkier.

I'll take a swing with Ken Murrell?

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
looks a little like a Rick Howard but I've never seen a cue of his with inlays .........So ?

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You guys are quick

-R- 1/1 very unique Q!
Yup
Jerry Rauenzahn made this on a custom order taking 6 months to complete it. How I wound up with it is another story!
And yes I have another Scruggs coming!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cue stuff

This cue was made for a personal friend of Jerry. From the time he started playing with the cue he has been the only player to score a perfect 10 in his eight ball league.
This means from the time you step up to the table you never leave the table until you have won your four games. This is regaurdless of who breaks. You step up and 4 and out. Not only that he did it four times!
He went retardo lookin for the majic cue and sold this thing to one of my buddies that wanted a certain B/J cue I had.
The cost 3 years ago to his friend was $1,100.00 and at the time was way below retial. Jerry says that this cue is not happening again for $2000.00.
He almost made it with a 3/8-11 pin but decided on the 3/8-10 pin because he likes the hit saying it was a little stronger!
Thanks for lookin! I think this was alot of fun!!:D
I'll do better pics some day soon!

Last edited: