Who other than Tiger is doing sanded stack wraps?

BigBadBill

you asking about the product itself or installers?
Looking for installers.
I just had my cue done by Tiger and the whole experience was hilariously bad, and it occurred to me that now I’m stuck with it and can’t imagine what type of wrap I’d put on when I have to replace it.
Thanks for your suggestions.

crazy8legs

Registered
You may not be able to do anything other than stacked leather because of it's thickness? Hope I'm wrong about this.
I think you may be wrong. I have a basic McDermott that has a stack wrap, which originally had a linen wrap. It fits a standard depth cutout from my understanding (I've heard the Predator Sport wraps are another story...)

Bossman69

Registered
BossMan69 is Lance Cowles. lancecowles@ymail.com e-mail was reset or omitted. I am a Master BCA/ PBIA Instructor My cell is 1-269-317-2898. Mobile phone e-mail. lancecowles69@gmail.com. I own and operate Cue Sports of Battle Creek. I used to be a Cue Repair/ Alterations sub contractor for Seyberts Billiards and have decided to do cue repairs and alterations for my company customers only. I still install custom wraps sheet leather and Stacked leather sanded . I cut two wrap grooves in this week and installed linen on bald cues for a customer. I have an instruction facility at my residence in a separate dedicated building that includes 2 nine foot Diamond tables 1 Brunswick 5 x 10 Snooker Table and 1 5 x 10 Olhausen three cushion table. I am open for business and available at my phone number. I would like to thank all of my previous customers for their business and I look forward to meeting and working with all future customers. I would like to give special thanks to Larry Landsman contacting me and letting me know that my e-mail was not working. I look forward to racking the balls again with Larry for some competitive One Pocket Action.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BossMan69 is Lance Cowles. lancecowles@ymail.com e-mail was reset or omitted. I am a Master BCA/ PBIA Instructor My cell is 1-269-317-2898. Mobile phone e-mail. lancecowles69@gmail.com. I own and operate Cue Sports of Battle Creek. I used to be a Cue Repair/ Alterations sub contractor for Seyberts Billiards and have decided to do cue repairs and alterations for my company customers only. I still install custom wraps sheet leather and Stacked leather sanded . I cut two wrap grooves in this week and installed linen on bald cues for a customer. I have an instruction facility at my residence in a separate dedicated building that includes 2 nine foot Diamond tables 1 Brunswick 5 x 10 Snooker Table and 1 5 x 10 Olhausen three cushion table. I am open for business and available at my phone number. I would like to thank all of my previous customers for their business and I look forward to meeting and working with all future customers. I would like to give special thanks to Larry Landsman contacting me and letting me know that my e-mail was not working. I look forward to racking the balls again with Larry for some competitive One Pocket Action.
Good luck with everything. Great to hear your on your own making it happen!💪💪

Best
Fatboy😃