Why isn't ChrisC (Chance) banned yet?

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He ripped off several members of this fourm, waited a few months for the heat to die down then starts this shit again.

I read thru the archery fourms where he's done this to multiple people, and yet he's still on here hawking his 'goods' trying to get someone else.

Why haven't the mods banned this worthless asshole yet?

P.S. on a side note, way to go trying to scam archers... yeah pool players might not be the ones to do much about it but don't be surprised if you find yourself with an arrow stuck up your ass.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Have you PMed Mike (aka AZHousePro) about your request?
broccoli.gif

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ioCross said:
Why haven't the mods banned this worthless asshole yet?

I wonder the same thing. I am not one to pile on... actually, I'm usually the first to give someone another chance, but this guy has soooo much negative baggage, he shouldn't be allowed to buy/sell on this forum.

If there is another side to this story, Chance is more than welcome to tell, in detail, his side. And if he fails to do so, or doesn't give a good accounting of his shady past he should be banned, permanently.

Mr. Chance... you have the floor.

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both sides obviously get their story. However, shouldnt this be a PM to a mod? or at least in the wanted/for sale forum considering thats where all the trading takes place including multiple listings by ChrisC.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
I too am often for giving second chances, but only if the person admits to doing wrong and is making an effort to show they have changed, or if it was a one time mistake that was not too serious and can be attributed to a momentary lapse in judgement. This guy has just too much history of scamming many people on multiple websites, and over the course of several years. He is past the point of second chances, IMO.

I hope that he will be banned, but if that does not happen, I have started a negative rep campaign in his most recent for sale thread (listed below) so that others will not get taken by him too. He has managed to get some green reps. Please leave negative rep for him there and bump the thread to the top with a message like "bumping for more negative rep" so that others will see it and follow. Let's get this guy well into the red. Here is the link.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=84278

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I clicked on several links, from one thread to another to another to another. All I can say is "WOW". Careful who you deal with.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
That Was Painless.... imo

Poolplaya9 said:
I hope that he will be banned, but if that does not happen, I have started a negative rep campaign in his most recent for sale thread (listed below) so that others will not get taken by him too. He has managed to get some green reps.
Please leave negative rep for him there and bump the thread to the top with a message like "bumping for more negative rep" so that others will see it and follow. Let's get this guy well into the red. Here is the link.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=84278

Roses are Red.
Violets are Blue.
Chris C. is a Rose.
My work is done.

Doug

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perk said:
Both sides obviously get their story. However, shouldnt this be a PM to a mod? or at least in the wanted/for sale forum considering thats where all the trading takes place including multiple listings by ChrisC.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=61275

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=311182

They should read both threads and see if he should be banned or not. I'm glad there are several members following his for sale threads and posting the two links in every one of his items for sale, but without an IP ban there is no real way to ensure he doesn't just start up another AKA and start ripping people off again.

It's trash like him who make people afraid of doing business online, and its scum like him who take people with good faith and rip it to shreds.