World Championships for Women

no-sho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't post on here very often and I apologize to the other very active members that do, for not contributing more often. With other such knowledgeable members aboard it isn't very long before someone else comes up with the same info I would have contributed anyway.

The W.C. for women this year are in Austria in Dec about 10 miles from I live and I'm a little curious if their are any women who are not fixed for the W.C. coming over to play the qualification tournament. Has anybody heard anything???? Maybe Gremlin has some info through the grapevine?

P.S. RUDE DOG; I might know you and a couple other people on this forum from the old days, mid to late 70's + early 80's running around So.Cal. I use to always sleep by the fireplace in the old hardtimes in Costa Mesa.It was hard trying to stay awake watching Evil play 20, 30 hr sets with Little Al, Gabby, King Kong or Arturo, Smiley. Tony Banks running around trying to get staked in a a game.Hell I even went to the track a couple of times with Keith and Joe Schmuck. May he R.I.P. with Charlie the Ape man.

F

Fred Agnir

no-sho said:
and I'm a little curious if their are any women who are not fixed for the W.C. coming over to play the qualification tournament.
I'm not a woman, nor am I coming to Austria for qualification into the tournament, but I got fixed a few years ago.

Hope this helps,

Fred

Bill S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no-sho said:
I don't post on here very often and I apologize to the other very active members that do, for not contributing more often. With other such knowledgeable members aboard it isn't very long before someone else comes up with the same info I would have contributed anyway.

The W.C. for women this year are in Austria in Dec about 10 miles from I live and I'm a little curious if their are any women who are not fixed for the W.C. coming over to play the qualification tournament. Has anybody heard anything???? Maybe Gremlin has some info through the grapevine?

P.S. RUDE DOG; I might know you and a couple other people on this forum from the old days, mid to late 70's + early 80's running around So.Cal. I use to always sleep by the fireplace in the old hardtimes in Costa Mesa.It was hard trying to stay awake watching Evil play 20, 30 hr sets with Little Al, Gabby, King Kong or Arturo, Smiley. Tony Banks running around trying to get staked in a a game.Hell I even went to the track a couple of times with Keith and Joe Schmuck. May he R.I.P. with Charlie the Ape man.

Tony Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't actually heard his name in pool circles for a while. Does he still play? Saw him a couple of weeks ago in the poker room at the Belagio in Vegas.