World of Leisure Winner Circle table for sale

mrossett

Mike
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WORLD OF LEISURE WINNER CIRCLE table for sale. 7 foot (48x88) $750.00 or best offer. Solid wood, 3 piece slate awesome table! I know a company to break it down and move it if needed.

(Nope, the table underneath does not come with it). :smile:
offer.

Located in Chandler Arizona...

PM me if interested

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:

maxeypad2007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
Give your low number of postings I am guessing you are not a serious pool player or active on AZB. Not to sound like a jackass but this table falls into the category of a "furniture table" (not the greatest playing table but looks like nice furniture).

With that said if this were a diamond or brunswick it would have sold already. You need to drop your price to the floor if you want to sell this here unfortunately. Just being honest.

mrossett

Mike
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give your low number of postings I am guessing you are not a serious pool player or active on AZB. Not to sound like a jackass but this table falls into the category of a "furniture table" (not the greatest playing table but looks like nice furniture).

With that said if this were a diamond or brunswick it would have sold already. You need to drop your price to the floor if you want to sell this here unfortunately. Just being honest.
No offense taken Maxeypad. Thank you for the feedback, no not a serious player! most for fun. We are moving so we are just trying to sell it. Bottom line I guess would be 500.00.

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Put your table on your local Craigslist and u can get $700 for it. There's a lot more people looking for cheaper home tables that are of a decent quality on CL than on this site.
Good Luck with ur sale!