WTB 3/8-10 12mm-12.5mm Varney shaft or ?

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I need a second shaft for my Varney SP that hits solid and stiff. My current shaft is running a Kamui Hard tip and I want a second shaft to outfit with either a Kamui soft or another layered pigskin soft-medium tip to tone it down a bit for different games. If you have a STRAIGHT tight grained 3/8-10 black ring shaft that is one solid small diameter beast and not a laminated shaft, pm me with the length,weight, ferrule composition, and type of taper. It doesn't have to be a Varney, but I want it to play as solid as a Varney shaft.

Once I have this set with 2 shafts, I will likely be offering up my Blevins player with its 2 shafts. Only because, I need the money. It is still the best hitting/playing cue I have ever owned. That is confirmed by several pro players that have tried it as well against my and acknowledged it is one of the "sweetest" hitting cues they have ever played with. Anyone that may be interested, the price of the Blevins will be $500 firm. PM me your email address and I will send pics.

Lastly, I will also be offering up my German made Buffalo Instroke 2x4 for $150 and a collapsing wooden stand for it for $25. The stand will not be sold separately until the case is gone. Case buyer has first option.

Larry

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
I need a second shaft for my Varney SP that hits solid and stiff. My current shaft is running a Kamui Hard tip and I want a second shaft to outfit with either a Kamui soft or another layered pigskin soft-medium tip to tone it down a bit for different games. If you have a STRAIGHT tight grained 3/8-10 black ring shaft that is one solid small diameter beast and not a laminated shaft, pm me with the length,weight, ferrule composition, and type of taper. It doesn't have to be a Varney, but I want it to play as solid as a Varney shaft.

Once I have this set with 2 shafts, I will likely be offering up my Blevins player with its 2 shafts. Only because, I need the money. It is still the best hitting/playing cue I have ever owned. That is confirmed by several pro players that have tried it as well against my and acknowledged it is one of the "sweetest" hitting cues they have ever played with. Anyone that may be interested, the price of the Blevins will be $500 firm. PM me your email address and I will send pics.

Lastly, I will also be offering up my German made Buffalo Instroke 2x4 for $150 and a collapsing wooden stand for it for $25. The stand will not be sold separately until the case is gone. Case buyer has first option.

Larry

pm in your box...:smile:

BigDaddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Larry

Hey Larry
Do you still have the Blevins?