WTB: 4-lamp Pool Table Lamp

cueball981

Struggling Cue Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings, fellow AZ'ers!

I recently purchased my first home and had a 9" Brunswick table installed. I am already tired of the track lighting that resides over my table, so it is now time to put up a lamp that will provide adequate lighting conditions.

Wondering if anyone has a 4-lamp (min 72"L) fixture they are looking to get rid of. I prefer either nickel/stainless or brass w/green shades, but will entertain any offers. I know these are pretty large items, but I am willing to pay for shipping if the price is right. Thanks so much guys!

Oh...and if anyone can suggest a good place to purchase new ones at a good price, I'll ponder going that route as well.

Chris

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have one and it is down, I just sold a table and bought another one. It has stained glass, and is really reallly nice.

I am in Paducah Kentucky and I am afraid shipping will kill this deal.

I can send pictures etc, if you have interest.

Ken

cueball981

Struggling Cue Artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ken, you can send me pics if you like. Yeah, shipping will probably cost a fortune; however, if the fixture fits my tastes and the price is right, well, maybe we can work out something. Sorry for the late reply. Had a busy weekend and wasn't on my computer at all. Thanks so much!

Chris

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have bought 2 different table lamps and both have been from Craigslist.

Your best bet is to find someone selling the table and light as a package..call them and make an offer for only the light.....