WTB 5/16/14 shaft

Hogan77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking to get a regular shaft that rolls straight and in good condition so that I can take it down to act as a snooker shaft for a cue. I dont care about the tip or ferule but the shaft has to be straight. I also require the thread to be 5/16/14 and flat faced, black collar. Its for an Orchid cue so the joint on the shaft needs to be flat. Please PM me with what you got and how much you want with shipping to canada.
Thx all!!
Tom

Last edited:

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I have two flat faced 5/16x14. One unknown with micrata ferrule, grey collar and like brand new Emerald tip, around 12 mm.
And flat faced Mottey shaft with ivory ferrule and black collar with maple dashes- 12.3mm, old growth maple, unknown tip
Mottey is straight, second one I gotta check- should be good.
60$ for first one and 110 for Mottey, shipped from Canada

Hogan77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have two flat faced 5/16x14. One unknown with micrata ferrule, grey collar and like brand new Emerald tip, around 12 mm.
And flat faced Mottey shaft with ivory ferrule and black collar with maple dashes- 12.3mm, old growth maple, unknown tip
Mottey is straight, second one I gotta check- should be good.
60$ for first one and 110 for Mottey, shipped from Canada

I would be interested in first one except for the grey collar. Sorry I should have posted that in my thread, it needs to be black. I will get back to you on the mottey

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
g10superpro0052.jpg

this is the tip
shaft rolls straight
very little blueing,can add more for an extra 20.00

If you are going to take 2-3 millimeters off the shaft anyway whats the difference if its blue