WTB: Decent 57" cue

CTYankee

Mark Twain's Table
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My Frey needs to get some work done to it, so I need to buy an interim player. I need a 57" cue with an 18" or so balance point. Show me what you got.

Thanks,
Greg

TULIPWOOD LOVER

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
second one down.

It the second one down I had it built for my wife for $375, it's 57" long and about a 1/2" smaller in diameter.

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
56" Blevins Cue with One SOLID hit

I have a 56" BEM Les Blevins that I would let go for $300. I spent double that for my 58" that I bought after discovering the 56" Blevins hits sweet like a Harris. If you're interested, I will post pics on my website. Balance point is 18-1/4 from butt. Butt is 26-3/4" shaft is 29-1/4. Basically, the handle was shortened by 2". Hit is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

CTYankee

Mark Twain's Table
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have a strong option right now, but one last bump to see what is out there as far as 57" cues.

brechbt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've got a very nice Ron Kilby cue with two shafts. Google him and you'll get his website; he's primarily a carom cue builder but builds some cues with pool tapered shafts. This cue is pristine, with only about 15 hours of play on one shaft and none on the other. Carom-style wood pin, with the threads on the shaft. 18.5 oz and 12.75 mm shafts. Very firm hit with lots of feedback. I love the cue but have not been able to get used to the length; I keep going back to my 59" primary playing cue. If you're interested I'll take some pics and get them to you with a price later today. If you're pretty set on your other option, let me know so I won't bother taking the pics.

Tim