WTB Randy Mobley cue

Rhino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like it says folks, looking for a Randy Mobley playing cue. They don't seem easy to find, but I know they're out there. Whatchya got???:groucho:

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
4 or 6 points, cocbolo, wrapless if possible, bout 1k.

I'm not sure a cue like this exists at that price. If it does, its probably in several pieces.

If you can find one at that price, let me know who the seller is so I can offer an extra $250. :-D

Last edited:

Rhino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure either. Just taking a swing at it... Hit with one the other day and liked it. Don't know too much about him or his cues.... Feel free to enlighten me....:rolleyes:

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm not sure either. Just taking a swing at it... Hit with one the other day and liked it. Don't know too much about him or his cues.... Feel free to enlighten me....:rolleyes:

Very, very well-resepcted cuemaker whose cues are MUCH more expensive than $1,000.

For a cue like you're describing (4/6 points and wrapless), you'd be looking at a MINIMUM of $2,500 on the second hand market. And you'd be REALLY hard-pressed to find it.

A 4/6 pointer alone (with wrap; no inlays) would likely cost you $2k plus.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Enlightenment. Has been given....a plain jane sold a few weeks ago for around 800 and it was an early cue before new logo..

Rhino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right......About that.......

Yea, I didn't like it that much..... anybody selling a Gilbert or a Stacey fitting that bill?:scratchhead:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Here is a drop dead gorgeous Amboyna Burl Mike Stacey cue with an Ivory joint, Hoppe ring, and ferrules. Weight is 18.9oz with 2-13mm shafts and a lightly textured leather wrap. Cue has a nice thin butt taper and is in pristine condition. $995.00 shipped!

StaceyBurlFore.jpg
StaceyBurlButt.jpg