Wtb: wrapless x-breaker break cue

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Want to buy any x-breaker with alot of the original tip left...hoping to find a barely used one. Let me know what you have. I would consider a leather wrap one as well.
Tim

duanet85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Want to buy any x-breaker with alot of the original tip left...hoping to find a barely used one. Let me know what you have. I would consider a leather wrap one as well.
Tim

Browse the fs forum, there's an almost brand new x breaker for sale by Duane remmick I believe

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Browse the fs forum, there's an almost brand new x breaker for sale by Duane remmick I believe

That sold right before I posted this...and still am looking...I'll pay top dollar for a like new x-breaker, any generation, although I heard the 1st was the best

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have an X347 that is in excellent shape and all original, except the ferrule has a hairline crack that I show in one of the pictures. It has been like that since after one of the 1st times I played with it and I have played with it since with no change. But no guarantees that it will not get worse, it just has not for me.

If interested, please PM me with what you are willing to pay (top dollar remember :) ). I'm not really looking to sell it but I would if the price is right.

Dave

Attachments

• x347 1.jpg
    x347 1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 396
  • x347 2.jpg
    x347 2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 413
  • x347 3.jpg
    x347 3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 414
  • crackedferrule.jpg
    crackedferrule.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 414

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have an X347 that is in excellent shape and all original, except the ferrule has a hairline crack that I show in one of the pictures. It has been like that since after one of the 1st times I played with it and I have played with it since with no change. But no guarantees that it will not get worse, it just has not for me.

If interested, please PM me with what you are willing to pay (top dollar remember :) ). I'm not really looking to sell it but I would if the price is right.

Dave

I sent you a pm...and still looking to see what's out there..

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I tried to reply to your last two PMs but it gave me an error that you have chosen not to receive PMs. Please check your settings, clear your PMs or PM me your email & I'll respond that way.

Thanks,

Dave

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I tried to reply to your last two PMs but it gave me an error that you have chosen not to receive PMs. Please check your settings, clear your PMs or PM me your email & I'll respond that way.

Thanks,

Dave

Of course this is for Tim :embarrassed2:

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I might suggest you start a separate thread with this in your title to reach the most people. :)

Dave

Will do Dave and thanks again for the cue. I love it! I really don't even need the x-jumper because the x-breaker jumps so effortlessly just like you said, but I wouldn't mind having a matched set :D