WW Kornele cue FS + 80's level 3/4 Joss FS

wayfastwhitey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WW Kornele cue(sold) + 80's level 3/4 Joss OFFERS!!!!!

ok guys/gals,

I STILL have both of these cues I would like to sale with nice pictures now! check them out, tell me what is worng with them, i will take offers no matter what!!

SOLD!payment pending1st is the WW / Steve kornele cue, it is 20.5 oz i think but does have weight bolt that can be changed. it is all ebony with recut birdseye maple recut points and bem oval inlays with spade inlays. it also has a ivory joint and ivory ferrules (13MM), very little play (no dents or dings)and one shaft is unplayed with chalk from being in a case.
look at pics, send questions, asking 700 Obo!
normal_P1000574.JPG

normal_P1000571.JPG

normal_P1000572.JPG

normal_P1000573.JPG

this joss I never play with it and thought I would see if anyone was interested an in it. It is a 80's model Joss weighs 20 oz and i had it refinished by joss last year , the butt is perfect. it has 3 shafts one orig. with ivory ferrule and 12.5 mm tip (i think) 2nd shaft i got with the cue but does not have the joss logo on it and a different ferrule that is not ivory, and the 3rd shaft is a 13mm i bought is 13mm and is custom made, the two shafts that came with the cue also have a slight roll but the original is the best of the 3 and it is very close to straight.
normal_P1000579.JPG

normal_P1000577.JPG

normal_P1000576.JPG

http://bodiesintheyard.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/Jimmy/normal_P1000575.JPG
pm me offers, best I figure is if i get a good enough offer(over500) its sold, if not i will keep it
thanks
jimmy

Last edited:

wayfastwhitey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Pm

i cleared out my box, please resend any pms , i think i deleted a new one just now
thanks waldos for telling me, feel like a newbie, oh wait i am LOL

wayfastwhitey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
offers

bump for offers, listening to all offers, and maybe a trade, but i really need the cash right now

thanks
jimmy