• sir, i found you here via Rumikeys, he has contacted me to offer to buy a Mobley from me.
  • i understand that you are a TRUSTED 100%.
  • i do not know how to do the sale safely, so both parties are satisfied.
  • i have known randy since 1990.
  • i am hesitant to proceed , and i ask you to kindly explain the proper procedure to use for the safe sale of my cue.
joelpope
joelpope
it is pretty much based on trust, there is no way to validate a AZB member that doesn't have a lot of history
Hello I am very interested
Please text me more photos. Photos are blur and I would like to see better photos.
Jay
310-308-8986
Not playing much pool lately, had tendon repair in shoulder last February so doing ok with that, My brother Country Calvin turn 75 last Monday! Miss all you guys! David Harcrow
Where are you located? I have a Revo BVP 12.4 Radial for trade with a brand new Predator Victory tip installed
Hello rexus31,

Thank you for your input and the image of your pool table Lux. Do you wish you had selected a longer light? The ends of the tables are above WPA regulations of 520 Lux, but are lower than the sides in the middle of the table.

Thanks,
C&A
rexus31
rexus31
The light is 101” long. If you search Custom Gold Crown Light in the Main Forum, you can find the build thread. It’s plenty of light across the entire playing surface.
Chalk & Awe
Chalk & Awe
rexus31
rexus31
To be expected I suppose being as the fixture isn’t as wide as the playing surface. It is not noticeable when you are playing and is excellent lighting, IMO.
Thanks for the reply but, I was thinking about this joint and I really don't like the way their speed joints hits. I've had three of them.
Beautiful cue and design. I hope you get a good price for it.
Best, Bob Farr
Joe,
I got the shaft, did you get the money order?
Great doing business with you.
Ron
bubolt14
bubolt14
Yes my computer was locked out for 2 days, glad your happy... Nice doing a deal with you...Joe
Hello Chuck......reviewing old posts......do you still have any of these lathe mounted cue tip shapers floating around? I'm interested in buying one only because I don't feel like making it plus I don't have any square steel stock at the moment. Thanks much,
Vince.

Filter

No filters available.